Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

websites for new bands??

• 26-04-2008 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

does anyone know of any sites where you can listen to songs online and find new bands according to your interests?? like pandora.com but its not available in irelnad??? with their info and stuff, im tryin to broaden my musical tastes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭apoch632

Last.fm might be worth a shout

Download the player and type in the name of a band you like. It will then play a song from them and similar artists

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Last.fm sounds ideal for what you're looking for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

does anyone know of any sites where you can listen to songs online and find new bands according to your interests?? like pandora.com but its not available in irelnad??? with their info and stuff, im tryin to broaden my musical tastes
    This is probably stating the obvious but just in case, have you used the MySpace music search facility? Go to MySpace, type the name of a band into the search bar at the top making sure the drop-down list to the right has "Music" selected and away you go. Use it along with something like Music Map and you should be all set!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

<3 pandora. was talking about it on another forum just about 2 days ago, and someone linked to a place that can give you a proxy server for listening to pandora/american stations... am i allowed to post that here, anyone?

Advertisement