Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gfx blackouts?

Options
  • 26-04-2008 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

Ok weird problem with my graphics for the last few days.

When im playing CSS, the screen will randomly go black for a couple of frames in some maps every few seconds or so. I noticed it in a trackmania demo i was trying out too so im gonna check some more games.

All my gfx clocks are back to the normal and still no difference!

Has anybody ever had a problem like this before?

Cheers for the help!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

no idea on the problem your having im afraid but where do you play css?
    i can only find stupid annoying german server's.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭skuzzb

91.192.210.39:27015

83.245.62.2:13376

212.187.246.224:27015

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭skuzzb

Well, I tried out my 19" monitor as the primary one (so 22" is on 1 and 19" is still on 2) and I got a weird result.
    19" didnt flicker or blackout once but even though nothing but the desktop was on the 22", it flickered and blacked out now and again.....im starting to think it might be the monitor......this is gonna be a fun RMA to explain

It flickers in certain games and others its fine can I haz new monitor plz?

Anyways it only seems to happen in CSS so far but RACE 07 works fine. Gonna test a few more later.

Any help appriciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 82,411 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

no idea on the problem your having im afraid but where do you play css?
    i can only find stupid annoying german server's.

most servers in the local net are denoted as DE or FR for french and german speaking servers. Add a tag for uk.cs ;)

Advertisement