Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a little help with my tattoo!

Options
  • 26-04-2008 4:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭

Hey guys,

Just wanted to ask yer opinions, have these four star tattoos on my foot n im not liking them nemore! wanting to do something more with them, maybe more stars in a kind of pattern. dont like the blue either, does anyone know if i can go back over it in black?? but yeah i saw a picture online of star tattoos and there were loads of little dots in between em. but i dunno, not really sure what i want! HELP :D any ideas are welcome!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

I think they look fine, clear defined lines and everything.
    As far as I know you could get the blue blacked out but theyl really have to drive the ink in so will hurt a tad more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭suraheg

yeah theyre ok i just want more.. but i dont know whether to colour them all in different colours or to go black on a few. i want more aswell and i dont know where to put them but i think they look a little TOO symetrical the way they are..??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

best bet is to go ask a tattoo artist, they will point ya in the right direction

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

Wilburt best bet is to go ask a tattoo artist, they will point ya in the right direction
    hes right what he quoted.
    i saw the star and i find the stars are very well done and perfectly straight too.Asfor more stars would mean to run up your ankle towards your leg like this
    Hip_Stars2.jpg

yeah thats what i thought but mine r kinda big.. i like the idea of a big one with loads of smaller ones but i dunno what that would look like with my 4 bigish ones?

• Advertisement

suraheg wrote: »
    yeah thats what i thought but mine r kinda big.. i like the idea of a big one with loads of smaller ones but i dunno what that would look like with my 4 bigish ones?
    As ye have 4 in a triangle area shape have like pic like i posted spread around your stars in differant sizes,medium,small and the dots to trail with your tats get what i mean?
    My_First_Tat_medium.jpg
    statts_148.2_medium.JPG
    stars_edited_medium.jpg
    6042-21511n.jpg
    5581-18359n.jpg
    :):)

yeah i really like that first one! looks good, im thinking about going next wed to get it done. thanks :p

yeah i really like that first one! looks good, im thinking about going next wed to get it done. thanks :p
    no problems i think that would be a nice finnish for your tat,let me know of any updates.:p:p

yeah i will,

it looks bad the way it is so i wanna fix it up a little! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

The shading on the blue one could be developed into something more, and I'd say having some kinda trail of stars is the way forward with it, possibly with some background too.

You can see the kinda thing I mean in a few of Daveys pics.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

There was pic in the "show you mine..." topic, of someones foot tattoo with starts that i really liked, have a look for that, might get some idea's.

hey guys

thanks for all yer help! got it done today.. looks much better! ill put pictures up as soon as i can :D

Hey so heres the photo.. planning on getting some of them in colour but im not sure. maybe all the bigger ones! :D

Hey so heres the photo.. planning on getting some of them in colour but im not sure. maybe all the bigger ones! :D
    i hope you are alot happier with ye new stars,very nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

That's lookin a lot better now, better than the 4 in a cross pattern! You happy with them?

Yeah a lot happier. Might add to it in the future but not just yet :p

Advertisement