Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accounting Cash Flow higher 1998

Options
  • 26-04-2008 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

anyone have the answer to this cash flow 100 marker?
    Also - does anyone have the answer to the 1999 Depreciation question, with two disposals in one year?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Yuugib

+1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭abcxyz123

i have em done......i cant scan em up tho.....so if ye tell me certain figures or whatever ill help ye out.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭armbruster

Yes, I'm looking for the operating profit on the abridged profit and loss account, and the increase in cash figure.

On the Depreciation - I'm looking for the closing balances on all three account - Provision for Depreciation, Vehicles, Disposal accounts.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Yuugib

i m looking for a full qs :'(

armbruster wrote: »
    Yes, I'm looking for the operating profit on the abridged profit and loss account, and the increase in cash figure.

On the Depreciation - I'm looking for the closing balances on all three account - Provision for Depreciation, Vehicles, Disposal accounts.

Thanks!

em i'll post em up 2moro!

• Advertisement

armbruster wrote: »

Thanks!

op prof - 163000
    increase in cash - 24000

deprec

vehicles - 222000
    prov for depr - 80725
    disposal - a loss of 5937

Advertisement