Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cherrywood Bus Park

Options
  • 26-04-2008 6:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭

Hi
    anyone work in Cherrywood Business Park? Where do you commute from? Does it take you long to do so? I am currently in process of moving to Dublin and want to get a house south somewhere but not too far out from the city centre ..I have been offered a place close to UCD and would preferably cycle to work if possible. Would this be close enough to cycle?
    Any advice welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

well I used to cycle from Clontarf to Finglas everyday so yes it's possible :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭DRice

I work there . long cycle that. you can pick up the 145 bus near UCD will get you there in about 30 minutes max although you have to walk over the flyover. do you work in Dell or Friends First?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭MrJones

DRice wrote: »
    I work there . long cycle that. you can pick up the 145 bus near UCD will get you there in about 30 minutes max although you have to walk over the flyover. do you work in Dell or Friends First?

No not any of them. About to start in another co down in that business park which sort of narrows it down for you! 30 mins would be fine, closer to city centre as well.

Advertisement