Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cool vids & pics & links

Options
  • 26-04-2008 6:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭

just got the fastest ban ive ever seen not even a warning would be better for CHAT? by Karoma its only until tues.As i think its silly really as i see the pics and they all say or chat at some point?Like eg "this is me" is chit chat to me!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Was it not clear in the thread title 'Know your nerds - posts with pictures only. NO CHAT EVEN WITH A PICTURE'? You had no picture at all. People with a little chat were probably given some leeway because at least they had a picture.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

Ruu wrote: »
    Was it not clear in the thread title 'Know your nerds - posts with pictures only. NO CHAT EVEN WITH A PICTURE'? You had no picture at all. People with a little chat were probably given some leeway because at least they had a picture.
    yes i had no pic but what im trying to say that if you look at the others posting pic they all have said something like"this is me" generally its chat isnt it?Ill accepted the ban and accept my fault at the time:).But wow the speed of the ban crash bang wallop!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

"This is me" isn't chat. Chat has to have at least two parties involved. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

Gordon wrote: »
    "This is me" isn't chat. Chat has to have at least two parties involved. :)
    thanks gordon its no big deal ive accepted a little ban,my fault as i never read the rules so sorry,my bad and :o:o:o

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I'm sure Karoma understands which is why it's only until Tuesday.

• Advertisement
Advertisement