Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Trade in value of 2007 Mondeo Zetec ?

Options
  • 26-04-2008 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

How much should I expect to be allowed for trade in on new model 2007 mondeo zetec 1.8 tdci 125bhp,12 months old,as new,metalic,30k km,full main dealer service history against new car (price €54,000) from another franchise? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

http://www.carzone.ie/used-cars/Ford/Mondeo/1.8-TDCI/1027715/
    As far as i can find, cheapest 07 Mondeo same spec as urs on carzone. I'll get the book for u on monday but with the way things are atm i'd would be prepared for a shock. Ur going to be hit alot for tradin after one year. I'd say around 25.5K -26.5 trade in, depending on the car. (body work etc.). How much did u pay for urs new?, what colours is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 65,424 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

port wrote: »
    against new car (price €54,000) from another franchise?

Depends on what new car more than anything else. What new car (list price €54k)?

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭port

Hi thanks for swift responses.In reply to 'Limerick-man',I paid €32k and colour is Titanium Silver/cloth seats,spotless inside and out.In reply to 'Unkel',the new car is a BMW 520d se including extras for €54k.
    E92 is dead on the money with his July price...thanks again E92.The same car and spec was €63k for 1-1-08.

Hi thanks for swift responses.In reply to 'Limerick-man',I paid €32k and colour is Titanium Silver/cloth seats,spotless inside and out.In reply to 'Unkel',the new car is a BMW 520d se including extras for €54k.
    E92 is dead on the money with his July price...thanks again E92.The same car and spec was €63k for 1-1-08.

The car sounds ok, nothing wrong with it. I'm just wonderin will the price of that car new come down in july, then u'll be lookin to get hit that depreciation aswell.

http://www.carzone.ie/used-cars/Ford/Mondeo/1.8-TDCI/1027715/
    As far as i can find, cheapest 07 Mondeo same spec as urs on carzone. I'll get the book for u on monday but with the way things are atm i'd would be prepared for a shock. Ur going to be hit alot for tradin after one year. I'd say around 25.5K -26.5 trade in, depending on the car. (body work etc.). How much did u pay for urs new?, what colours is it?

Hi Limerick-man,whats the book price please ?

• Advertisement

****e, completly forgot. Tomorrow:o

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Churchy

Limerick-Man what do you deal in?

Too much:D Sales and the leavin cert:DBut no, car sales. Why?

Anybody in car sales able to help with this query?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,888 ✭✭✭Soarer

Chance here http://www.whatcar.co.uk/valuations.aspx.
    I know it's UK, but it'll give you a guide.

• Advertisement

Anybody in car sales able to help with this query?

I told u i was in car sales, just not full time. I didn't get home till late today so the sales lads were gone. I'll have to get it for u tomorrow. I won't forget:rolleyes:

A long time coming, but i was away. Book on average mileage is 27700. That bein around 20km as far as i can remember. So work around that. Sorry for the delay:o

Thanks and good luck in the Leaving Cert

Thanks and good luck in the Leaving Cert
    :confused:
    Best of luck with ur trade in.

Advertisement