Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

god exists! i can prove it!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭CerebralCortex

Omnibenevolence is defined by the Oxford English Dictionary as "unlimited or infinite benevolence". It is a technical term used more in the academic literature on the philosophy of religion, often in the context of the problem of evil and in theodical responses, and even in such context, the phrases "perfect goodness" or "moral perfection" are often preferred.

How does that give you the ability to be omnipotent?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing."
    "But," says Man, "the Babel fish is a dead giveaway isn't it? It could not have evolved by chance. It proves that You exist, and so therefore, by Your own arguments, You don't. Q.E.D."
    "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanishes in a puff of logic.
    "Oh, that was easy," says Man, and for an encore goes on to prove that black is white and gets himself killed on the next zebra crossing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭Wacker

I switched it off at 2:27. It was just too stupid and I have better things to do with my time. If any of you guys watched it all the way through, maybe you could tell me if it picked up at all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭TX123

i switched off at 3.50. this guy is a fool. he obciously doesnt understand what evolution is . We evolved because of the suns position and we evolved to withstand hot and cold. There is no god its obvious but the problem is even if there was a definite proof saying there was no god people would still disregard it so its pointless trying to prove or disprove.

There are too many theroies out there saying how the universe started or saying what our universe is and to say that one god created it is bullsh*t. grr i hate these people

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭limerick_woody

I got as far as 1:38 - maybe i have a short attention span? Doesn't this guy have anything more useful to do with his time? Another idiot that spends his time wasting it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

That man is an idiot, I can prove it!

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭limerick_woody

or...that man is an idiot - he just proved it:D

Advertisement