Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Library

Options
  • 26-04-2008 11:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

hi all,

just hoping someone can clarify the meaning of 'reading room' in reference to sunday opening hours in the library. I'm thinking of venturing in for the first time on a sunday tomorrow and I just wanted to make sure that reading room refers to the regular study areas rather than purely those little rooms on the 4th/5th floor being available. I have scanned the library website to no avail, thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭Charlie

All the main study areas should be open. They have been any Sunday I was in.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

everything is open but you cant pay fines because the issue desk is closed. self check out is still on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Sunday library sucks. Big long queues for computers, no where for laptops

Actually its pretty great if you're not in here looking for computer stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 babycookie777

Ok, that's brill. Thanks for the info!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

Horrible queues for computers earlier, people just leaving all their stuff at some of them and disappearing for ages!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I was queing for 45 minutes while some guy was perving on some girls bebo page. Sad sad man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Tom65

gubbie wrote: »
    Sunday library sucks. Big long queues for computers, no where for laptops

Actually its pretty great if you're not in here looking for computer stuff

Sunday library is much better than weekday library. Hardly anyone there, and its actually quiet. I even heard someone being shushed today!

Advertisement