Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joke (crude language)

Options
  • 26-04-2008 11:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭

Sung to the tune of 'I will Survive':

At first I was afraid, I was petrified, when you said you had 10 inches I nearly died, but I'd spent so many years just waiting for a man, that I grew strong & knew that I could take you on...

But there you are, another lie, I was ready for a Big Mac & you brought a French Fry! I should have known that it was just bullsh1t, just a sad pathetic dream! Should have known there was no anaconda lurking in your jeans.

So go, walk out the door, don't you promise me 10 inches then turn up with only 4, weren't you a pr@t to think I wouldn't find you out, don't you know we're only joking when we say size doesn't count?

But I, I will survive, as long as I got batteries my sex life will thrive, I'll have good s3x with a handful of latex, I will survive, hey hey!

Thought this might cheer all you ladies who are dissapointed with men's equipment! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Carrigart Exile

Have you got a song for women who wear chicken fillets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

Is that fillits or fillays? and is it eat in or take away? Have a nice day :D

Advertisement