Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[Wanted] Looking for accommodation in Dundalk

• 27-04-2008 1:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hello !

I'm looking for a rent in Dundalk, close to DKIT if it's possible, for 2008-2009, from september. I accept all kinds of rents (share an house, live with a family...).
    Hope to get an asnwer !

Amanda !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭nickyjellybaby

Amanda, check out www.studentaccommodation.ie they run the student accommodation in the DKIT and are getting ready now to take bookings..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭mel(",)

hi amanda

myself and 2 possibly 3 other girls are house huntin at the mo! we may have found a house in rockfield but we will need probably 2 more housemates if you are intrested???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 PADDYCL

hi i have a 3 bedroom house in ashbrook .which is about a 10 minute walk to dkit and walking distance to town centre.house is fully furnished.nice neighbourhood.if interested please call 0872931285 or 0429336681 and ask for una

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement