Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yank givin a go...

Options
  • 27-04-2008 4:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Greeting from across the world....so good to be here, for I love the Irish and think I found the propper place. It will take me a while to get aquainted, but sure that it will be fun soon enough....soon as I figure all of it out. Look out cuz here I come! I send love from Santa Cruz California!!!! 80 miles south of San Francisco!!!

hope everyone is well and doing somethin spectacular....and if ya are....tell me about it.

Desi

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Hi, welcome to the internet.

The spectacular thing I'm doing is drinking alone and tidying up my harddrive... yeah, it's party time alright.

I think there's a 'what are you doing now' thread active over on After hours at the moment.

Advertisement