Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M4 Carbine

• 27-04-2008 10:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭

Does anybody else think this gun is severely overpowered?

I mean I've been hit with one bullet out of this gun and been killed. And thats not even with stopping power.

Surely I'm not the only one who thinks this is ridiculous.

I'm playing on the 360 btw, if that makes any difference

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

It has no recoil as far as I can tell.

Never really used it myself.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

I mean I've been hit with one bullet out of this gun and been killed. And thats not even with stopping power.

stop playing on hardcore servers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

The gun is awesome on default, pc anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭eggplantman

its the only gun i use

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Its a good gun, and seems to be an easy gun to pick up and do well with , but I don't think its overpowered. Personally I prefer the MP5.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

I don't think of it as overpowered as much as easy to use.

It's an excellent all round gun for people still finding their feet, I don't see anything overly broken about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭dacookie

Its probably the best all round gun, so its good for starters.But it does almost no damage on normal game mode.I myself prefer ak 47 with stopping power.Red dot with the ak seems to screw up its accuracy, which is pretty weird.So I just use it it with no attachments.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Its the best gun you get at the lower levels. Good mix of accuracy and automatic. Increase the rate of fire and its deadly. On the PC you need a few shots to kill someone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 t-mobile1892

M4 is a good all-rounder but the M16 w/stopping power can be deadly in the right hands. If ur facing someone at the other end of a street its like a one-tap kill gun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭brennaldo

its the bst gun to use and also you get it at a low level so its handy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

M4 is a good all-rounder but the M16 w/stopping power can be deadly in the right hands. If ur facing someone at the other end of a street its like a one-tap kill gun

Close in on a small map its suffers from not having an automatic mode.

Advertisement