Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chelsea vs. Liverpool (2nd leg)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,430 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

DesF wrote: »
    I'm sure he is.

Nah, it's called Xenophobia.

Dictionary.com says different.
    Tauren wrote: »
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/race

race
    –noun
    1. a group of persons related by common descent or heredity.
    2. a population so related.
    4. a group of tribes or peoples forming an ethnic stock: the Slavic race.
    5. any people united by common history, language, cultural traits, etc.: the Dutch race.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

Tauren wrote: »
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/race

race
    –noun
    1. a group of persons related by common descent or heredity.
    2. a population so related.
    4. a group of tribes or peoples forming an ethnic stock: the Slavic race.
    5. any people united by common history, language, cultural traits, etc.: the Dutch race.
    Dictionary.com is hardly the ultimate authority on the subject. Anthropology classically describes between 3 and 5 races. Caucasian, Negroid, Mongloid, and sometimes Australoid and Capoid.
    If it was based on nationality then Irish people could be racist against English people. Which is a nonsense.
    roryc wrote:
    Thought this was a football forum... Its not full of people like Reactor is it? Im not saying this to get a ban, just wondering if most threads get de-railed like this

Insinuations were made that I was racist and small minded based on my earlier post. Do you think I have right to reply?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,703 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

roryc wrote: »
    Thought this was a football forum... Its not full of people like Reactor is it? Im not saying this to get a ban, just wondering if most threads get de-railed like this

Nah, Reactor is in a league of his own, like his beloved Ronaldo!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭growler

Liverpool (Liverpool fans)
    In the cold light of day, now that my hangover has been suitably suppressed by caffeine and bacon based sandwiches, I can honestly say that I can’t get this smile off my face, I went to sleep smiling, I woke up smiling (stopped for a moment to grimace at the sudden pain behind my right eye), got strange looks on the bus and tube for smiling inanely, smiled brightly at my Utd. supporting work colleagues this morning (though failed to engage in meaningful discussions due to the aforementioned head pains) and now its lunchtime and I’m still grinning like some sort of idiot. I’m not used to this feeling, I may have experienced it for the first time when Chelsea won the league. I may have experienced milder versions of this syndrome in 97 and 2000 FA Cup wins, and recall being very ill post winning the league in 05, but for some strange reason the symptoms are stronger now.

Being a Chelsea fan I had pretty much discounted the CL competition as an ambition, over the last decade we made forays and then managed to fvck up spectacularly (or usually very unspectacularly), then we went on a run of Liverpool defeats which though very galling I was starting to get used to, I honestly expected Grant to follow in this great CFC tradition and make a total balls up of it again last night, forcing me to add all my Liverpool supporting mates to my junk senders list and leaving my mobile in the washing machine for a week to allow for recovery.

The last two games have seen a completely different Chelsea take to the pitch, maybe its big game syndrome, maybe it was the Lampard affect, maybe it was thanks to the unsubtle Rafa pre-match whining and maybe it was partly due to the crowd at both these games creating the best atmosphere (plastic flags and all) at the bridge for many a long day, whatever, the quality of this chelsea team has finally shone through.

Now I actually feel quietly confident about taking on Utd over there, just gutted I can’t afford to actually go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Back on topic at least :)

Good luck in the final (from a United fan)... hopefully will be as exciting a display as last nights game! Few friends just got tickets + flights x3 (no accomodation) for €5k

Im planning on heading over to Manchester to watch it

growler wrote: »
    smiling inanely, smiled brightly at my Utd. supporting work colleagues this morning

Odd? It was Liverpool ye beat?
    The last two games have seen a completely different Chelsea take to the pitch, maybe its big game syndrome, maybe it was the Lampard affect, maybe it was thanks to the unsubtle Rafa pre-match whining and maybe it was partly due to the crowd at both these games creating the best atmosphere (plastic flags and all) at the bridge for many a long day, whatever, the quality of this chelsea team has finally shone through.

Or maybe it could have been your last 2 matches were at home, barely winning against a weakened United team and scraping through against a Liverpool team who played extra time with no strikers.

Either way keep smiling. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

Liverpool
    spockety wrote: »
    What myth? I don't remember anybody saying Liverpool were better than Chelsea.

Exactly. What myth ?

Reading this thread and other stuff that Liverpool fans on boards.ie persistently perpetuate, one could be forgiven for believing that Liverpool are a better team than Chelsea.

This, of course, is not true.

The evidence nevertheless is there according to your on line Koppite.
    ERGO the line gets trotted out (by them all it seems and incessantly);
    "We beat Chelsea in two semi finals" (and then some of them throw in an FA Cup somewhere from a couple of years ago too, and a bit of the history as well)

Lets just look at that for a moment.
    I contend taht Liverpool were lucky on these two - never to be stopped discussing about - semi final occasions.

Not better.
    Just lucky.
    Yes.
    Simply that.
    Lucky.

One win came from a goal that didn't cross the line.
    The other from a penalty shoot out (which most reasoned people will agree is a lottery).

Last night. No fortune for the Reds. No win.
    Lady luck ran out.

or did she ?

Perhaps, just perhaps, the better team won.
    Of course they did.

Hopefully this explains.

PS
    I don't dislike Liverpool fans.

I think the League is the best barometer of how 'good' a team is, as it is over much more games and is therefore almost impossible to come down to luck. The best team in the League will almost always win. Liverpool, can't hack the League and as they have done year in year out for the past decade, have gone for the Cup, where luck is always a factor.

Like you say, this year their luck ran out.

PS
    I do dislike Liverpool fans

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Liverpool
    PS
    I do dislike Liverpool fans

Hold up, weren't you the one a few minutes ago giving out about hostility in threads, then you go post something like that? Talk about trying to antagonise people.

Boggles wrote: »
    Odd? It was Liverpool ye beat?

Either way keep smiling. :)

yes, I consider myself very lucky not to have to work with any liverpool fans, and utd fans seemed to want pool to win as they would be more confident facing the pool in the final rather than chelsea,

and , I will , cheers

• Advertisement

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Hold up, weren't you the one a few minutes ago giving out about hostility in threads, then you go post something like that? Talk about trying to antagonise people.

Scousephobia, when will it end, why can't we just give peace a chance?

yes, I consider myself very lucky not to have to work with any liverpool fans,

More Scousephobia, Jesus it's rife!!!

hardly surprising, your fans were a disgrace last night, probably the least gracious losers I've ever had the displeasure to meet, caused more trouble after the game than i've seen in a decade.

Xavi6 wrote: »

See post before mine... no humour on here either then?

your fans

My Fans? That's fighting talk.!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,503 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

See post before mine... no humour on here either then?

No, high-horses aplenty though.

Liverpool
    what trouble was there in London last night ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

I put forward a motion for thread lock here !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,310 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

I dunno if there was or was not any trouble last night but what i do know is that somebody on a Chelsea forum posted a tread during the week that a Chelsea fan was murdered in Liverpool after the 1st game even though there is no evidence of it. Posted it just to cause trouble

• Advertisement

I dunno if there was or was not any trouble last night but what i do know is that somebody on a Chelsea forum posted a tread during the week that a Chelsea fan was murdered in Liverpool after the 1st game even though there is no evidence of it. Posted it just to cause trouble

how is that relevant?

i personally saw quite a bit of trouble last night, group of liverpool fans attacked 3 chelsea lads outside earls court pre match, saw 3 more pool fans being arrested outside the ground and trying to take half the met down with them, saw a group of 5 20 somethings push a man in his 60's to the ground in fulham broadway st. before getting rescued by the police, had a silly scouser jump up in the chelsea end when they scored and then tried to take on 100+ before the stewards got him out, saw a very brave red scarf wearing muppet trip a totally innocent middle aged civilian coming off the tube at earls court, and another scream abuse at an indian gentleman and his 10 year son etc etc.

These are all isolated incidents and casued by a small minority, who are scum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

Chelsea (Chealsea Fans)
    These are all isolated incidents and casued by a small minority, who are scum.

I agree.

All clubs have elements like this.

It happens EVERY match.

Shall i put up here stories i hear or things i witness after matches?

Chelsea would do the exact same thing as would every club in England. So get off your ****ing high horse.

I was just pointing out not everything you read on internet forums is true.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,503 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

Mr Alan wrote: »
    I agree.

It happens EVERY match.

Chelsea would do the exact same thing as would every club in England. So get off your ****ing high horse.

Oh.....my.....god. I think I agree with Mr Alan :eek:

I agree.

It happens EVERY match.

what high horse ?

Pal asked a question to which I replied, if i ever bother to ask you about what you witness after a match , feel free to reply

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

I vote for Chelsea

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭delija_sever029

Chelsea (Chealsea Fans)
    DaveMcG wrote: »
    I vote for Chelsea

You think Pool cant make it?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭jackdaw

I was shaking last night, it was the most emotional match for me ..

I was so nervous , especially when Liverpool scored their 2nd I thought they were gonna go the Getafe way ...

even when Torres equalised i just thought here we go again ...

I thought ¨Grant had collapsed at the end , but apparantly he was praying for holocaust victims ..

Poor Frankie Lampard , he was in tears .. must be very hard for him
    to come back so soon after his Mum died...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Liverpool
    jackdaw wrote: »
    I was shaking last night, it was the most emotional match for me ..

I was so nervous , especially when Liverpool scored their 2nd I thought they were gonna go the Getafe way ...

even when Torres equalised i just thought here we go again ...

I thought ¨Grant had collapsed at the end , but apparantly he was praying for holocaust victims ..

Poor Frankie Lampard , he was in tears .. must be very hard for him
    to come back so soon after his Mum died...
    They did it for you jackdaw. A reward for your constant, unwavering support throughout the season. Bravo sir!
    If chelsea play Liverpool again at the SF , will the stamford bridge leg be first again ?

we can't get past them .. its a mental block ..(assuming we beat Fenerbache)
    I tip Liverpool for the title.

Chelsea don't look impressive struggling for a win against
    Portsmouth and were lucky last week against Liverpool.

Man U have had a bad start and were lucky to get a win of
    a Spurs side in a mess...

I know there is a long long way to go but Liverpool just look
    the best at the moment .. Beating Sunderland away 2-0 was
    an impressive result, people expected them to lose points there
    but they put in a great performance, the Liverpool of last year might have
    lost points there , but so long as they continue this form .. I tip them
    as league champs next May...

PS .. I'm a Chelsea fan...
    ME im shocked .. but I think im more pissed off about Grant being the new manager !!!

if it was someone like Lippi or Hiddink with a good CV it wouldn't be so bad .. but this useless cúnt !!!! who the hell is he ??

he almost had Isreal in the WC !!!! wow!!!!!

I could coach Isreal to the brink of WC qualification FFS!!!
    Me
    this is what I fear :
    Players leave in January and next summer, club will continually fire and re hire
    managers not giving them a chance to gel, club will be a disaster .. LEEDS united road ...

this is what I hope (well obviously id like to win the league and CL this year but being realistic) :
    Players will leave that can't be stopped.
    Hopefully though RA will get a decent manager in next summer and spend BIG on a bunch of players .. hopefully that can have an impact as it did in the summer of 2004 ..
    So this season is definetely out the window but I have some hope for future seasons ..
    Absolute shít of the highest order .. absolute shít ...

Grant ... piss off you are shít not a cup manager ...

BARNSLEY !!! BARNSLEY !!! ??????

and we are supposed to be challenging for the CL !!

please ....

as soon as Barnsley scored I just left .. knew it would finish 1-0 ...

I can't understand how shít Chelsea are these days...

maybe me watching the matches has something to do with it,
    everytime i watch a game, they lose or draw .. and when i miss a game they seem to play really well and win ..

.. in the 2004/2005 season i only saw them play live once ...
    at the Man City stadium .
    This year from Barcelona i have seen the united game, arsenal game,
    carling cup final, todays joke, the 0-0 home draw to Liverpool ,
    i think the only game i saw them win was at home to spurs ..

. I rest my case .. I have jinxed Chelsea .. i apologise to other Chelsea fans ..
    and will ignore all the CL games this season .. so maybe they will win it then ..
    So my predictions :
    Prem League : Man United (hopefully - if there is justice - they deserve it way more then Ars)
    FA cup - Who cares ?
    CL - Liverpool (another FARCE like 2005 )
    I know people will say his record in the league is as good as Mous,
    but lets face it against the top 3 he has been ****, lost against united & Arsenal and a 0-0 draw at home to Liverpool in possibly the worst premiership game in history !!

The only reason they are still in 3rd is because it's Mourinhos team that are
    playing, this summer when half (or more) for sure Drogs,Maluoda,Anelka,Carvalho will leave he will truly be found out.

They will finish outside the top 4 , then money bags Abramovich will say "Fuuck this !" and leave, then the debt will start, following season
    they will be relagated ,
    So its the Leeds united route for us or possibly even the Dublin City one!

**** it I live in Barcelona, im just gonna follow RCD Espanyol...
    FYI
    Subject was Chelsea 0 0 Liverpool - The Benny Hill show..

Hi - I'm not gonna pull any punches here so here goes..
    I just watched the worst football match in my 17 years of watching the game.
    Not only do Chelsea not deserve to win the league, they don't deserve to finish in the top 4 ,
    in fact going on that match alone, they don't deserve to be in the premiership.

I think Scunthorpe could play better than that .. even Havant & W'looville can put 2 past Liverpool -- in Anfield.

Unlucky about the penalty .. but in a game where they had 0 (ZERO) shots on target .. I think there is a lot more
    to worry about.

absolute rubbish of the highest order.. I have always stuck by Chelsea but after this
    rubbish - It felt more like the Benny Hill Show then a premier league match - I'd nearly
    just ignore all matches from now on.

Please read this on your podcast, It's easy to dismiss it as negative but believe me a lot more
    chelsea fans feel the same way.

Regards

Unhappy fan!!
    and in answer to "why is Grant not as good as Jose" .. we will see Grant's true colours as the season progresses, his test against the big 4 have been terrible,
    2 losses to MANC and Ars and a 0-0 HOME draw against a Liverpool side that's in a slump..
    So the main positive point is Avram Grant should be gone in the summer ...

jesus what the hell was RA and Kenyon thinking !! ??

get rid of a world class manager to bring in a fool with no tactics ...

Hopefully Rikjaard will come along ...
    The next 2 games for Chelsea are huge, this will see if Grant is up to it ..

Tonight at spurs, usually wouldn't be a HUGE game (no offence to spurs)
    but given the fact that it's a chance to level with Arsenal it is,

so i expect Chelsea to drop points tonight.

Likewise sunday, a game against a "BIG 3" .. again the best Chelsea can do is draw ..

Before people start saying how negative I am, look at Grants record against
    the big teams and with big matches ..
    well i was in the air for the match, I checked the result when i got back ..

im glad i wasn-t watching it, having lost a 3-1 lead and then losing a one goal lead in the last minutes ...

well just means we have to win on sunday ...

can't see it happening, man utd have it wrapped up ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Pighead wrote: »
    They did it for you jackdaw. A reward for your constant, unwavering support throughout the season. Bravo sir!
    :D Well said that man!

Chelsea (Chealsea Fans)
    Pal asked a question to which I replied, if i ever bother to ask you about what you witness after a match , feel free to reply

once again get the **** off your high horse, pal asked you a question after u posted this....
    hardly surprising, your fans were a disgrace last night, probably the least gracious losers I've ever had the displeasure to meet, caused more trouble after the game than i've seen in a decade.

so in actual fact, you started a rant about Liverpool fans being awful, which is just not true, no more so than chelsea,utd,leeds,everton,villa and 99% of other clubs in England.

• Advertisement

lol

funny how things can come back to haunt you

glad i never , oh :o

Liverpool
    Thank you for your briefing.

Reminds me of the scene in The Football Factory when the Chelsea fans get abandoned off the bus in Liverpool.

Liverpool fan says to them "You're Chelsea, aren't you ? Meet Stanley"
    while he pulls out his box cutter.

Classic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 505 ✭✭✭DerKaiser

Hmmm, I don't know, my hometown is predominately Liverpool territory, when I walk into a pub with a Chelsea shirt on the abuse I get is choice, in my experience the scum "minority" with Liverpool is much larger than other clubs and those that are scum are absolute animals

DerKaiser wrote: »
    Hmmm, I don't know, my hometown is predominately Liverpool territory, when I walk into a pub with a Chelsea shirt on the abuse I get is choice, in my experience the scum "minority" with Liverpool is much larger than other clubs and those that are scum are absolute animals

And i get the same when walking into a pub here when wearing my Liverpool top from the Man U fans.

Not many older Chelsea fans up here in Derry as Chelsea has always been linked with Linfield and Rangers

Or in a recent trip to the Liverpool V Reading game went to the game with no colours or Liverpool stuff as I was staying in Manchester get of the Liverpool to Manchester train and get called you scouse b@stard and all kind of stuff.

Chelsea (Chealsea Fans)

do you live on the outskirts of Liverpool?

Scum are scum. They just use whatever team they propose to support as a vehicle to antagonise people. They are not supporters in the proper sense of the word. They are the same kind of morons who call for the manager's head after too defeats and eulogise him as the messiah after three wins in a row.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Liverpool
    malice_ wrote: »
    Scum are scum. They just use whatever team they propose to support as a vehicle to antagonise people. They are not supporters in the proper sense of the word. They are the same kind of morons who call for the manager's head after too defeats and eulogise him as the messiah after three wins in a row.
    +1

People who use football as an excuse to fight, stab, kick, punch, intimidate, damage property etc etc are just scumbags.

Not "Liverpool" Scumbags, not "Bohemians" Scumbags, not "Milan" Scumbags.

Just absolute ****.

Look at Montréal recently fans out celebrating winning the 1st round of the play-offs and then gangs used it as an excuse to attack the cops and rubs shops

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭yom 1

DesF wrote: »
    +1

People who use football as an excuse to fight, stab, kick, punch, intimidate, damage property etc etc are just scumbags.

Not "Liverpool" Scumbags, not "Bohemians" Scumbags, not "Milan" Scumbags.

Just absolute ****.

well said

About an hour before the game the other night I had to drop my sister to Naas parked the car for a second to go into the shop. Got out wearing my pool jersey and this knob in a chelsea shirt with his mate walks past and shouts "G'wan you fathead stupid fcukin scouse scum". I just laughed and carried on walking.

Everyteam have theses idiots but to say Pool fans are the worst cos I get abuse in my chelsea jersey is ridiculous

Chelsea (Chealsea Fans)
    i can genuinely say i've never recieved abuse for the club i support, while in Ireland?!

weirdos the lot of ya!

stop watching football factory! ;)

• Advertisement

i can genuinely say i've never recieved abuse for the club i support, while in Ireland?!
    You should leave your computer room more often then!! :pac:

Liverpool
    One complete arsehole started on me outside Zaytoon on Parliament Street one night.

He was up to the nines in a Fred Perry shirt, Stone Island jacket, the lot.

I wear Shels pinbadges on my jacket collar and he noticed them, he started telling me him and his mates were after "rippin' de heart ouiv sum Boez cúnt" up at O'Connell Bridge. I told him I didn't care. "waddya mee-in ye don' care, ye Shels wanker" and started pushing me all over the road.

Lucky enough my gf was there to help me:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

When I walk out of pub in my town with United jersey and we have lost then I get everyone slagging me and giving the "cheerio, cheerio". It never really gets to me though, it's all a bit of banter and it doesn't happen often anyways ;)
    But I have never seen one town have a group of supporters of one particular club and they are all "scumbags". I have never seen one club to have more "scumbags" as fans than another (in Ireland anyways)
    To say Liverpool fans in Ireland have a higher "scum" rate than others is just ridiculous.
    Have a look at the riots during the Orange parade in Dublin. Were the "scum" wearing loads of Liverpool jerseys? I seen mostly Celtic. Do Celtic have a higher "scum" rate than Liverpool maybe? lol. :D

Chelsea (Chealsea Fans)
    I can understand Des getting abuse or getting in rows being a LOI, as he would come into contact with his rivals scumbag element, but Liverpool/Utd etc?!

never witnessed it tbh. very strange.

Liverpool
    I can understand Des getting abuse or getting in rows being a LOI, as he would come into contact with his rivals scumbag element, but Liverpool/Utd etc?!

never witnessed it tbh. very strange.
    Oh, I just remembered.

Last saturday I was in the Rochestown Lodge Hotel for the afters of a funeral, arrived just after the ManUtd/Chelsea match was finishing, and the Liverpool match was just about to come on.

Anyway, there were two tables of lads, and there had been words between them.

About halfway through the first half of the Liverpool match a lad from one of the tables got up to go to the toilet and "accidentally" bumped the table of the other group. A fella who was sitting there then tipped the table at him, causing the drink to spill over him. Quick as a flash he grabbed a pint glass and stuck the guy with it in the face, blood everywhere.

They then started with the fists, and took it outside, tops off, and all their mates egging them on.

Pure scum them lads. And it was over football.

I live in Dublin, and it's purely because there is more 'pool fans in this country than any other team, the pool of real fans is bigger so the pool of hatemongers is bigger than most other teams, my local is a 'pool pub, on a Chelse v 'Pool day it's usually me and maybe one other chelsea fan and a hundred 'Pool fans, most are just out to watch a game, but there is usually a group of scobies who scream "Take that **** off your back you c@nt!" when they see us in the blue jerseys,

Yea you get that with every team is what we are saying why are you just trying to label the Liverpool fans

I can sit down and have conversations with Manyoo fans, no problem, all the Chelsea fans I know are nice normal people, for some reason 'pool fans are blinded by the red goggles when that jersey goes on, inferiority complex? Who knows, I'm not trying to label or bait with these comments, I have some great 'pool fan mates, I have just found in my area, in my experience 'pool fans are worse than other teams

Thats fair enough but you cant say they are the worst in Ireland as there is lots of United fans up here like that, when i have gone into pubs.

As i said not many Chelsea fans here because of there fans history

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

I can sit down and have conversations with Manyoo fans, no problem, all the Chelsea fans I know are nice normal people, for some reason 'pool fans are blinded by the red goggles when that jersey goes on, inferiority complex? Who knows, I'm not trying to label or bait with these comments, I have some great 'pool fan mates, I have just found in my area, in my experience 'pool fans are worse than other teams

Ah now that's just not true! Unless you have had the same problem everywhere you go then don't assume that it's the same everywhere, because it simply isn't. Either theres a group of muppets going over the top where you live or your blowing it out of proportion.

Advertisement