Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD ball lost property??

• 27-04-2008 11:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Erm, just wondering if anyone knows of anyone to contact about lost property at the ball. I'm hoping the security there would turn anything over to the ucd staff that were there. Lost a pair of keys that i kinda need urgently!
    Cheers for any help!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

I'd suggest popping into the Union Corridor tomorrow - I'm guessing all the stuff found would have been given back to the Ents staff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Whelo10

Union corridor - in the Su building?

Yeah - it's the place that says Students Union Corridor above the door opposite the shop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Only Hacks know where it is apparently. The ammount of people in my class who dont even know where or what the student center is really freaks me out. We tried meeting there for a class trip and people couldnt find it .

OT: Hope you find your keys

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

I'd suggest popping into the Union Corridor tomorrow - I'm guessing all the stuff found would have been given back to the Ents staff.

I AM NOT A HACK!!!!
    Grimes wrote: »
    Only Hacks know where it is apparently.

Thats there proof

Try the desk in the student centre too... you never know and keys are pretty small

• Advertisement

As i said before; if i end up in tallyrand I'm a hack.

Until that day - i'm just interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,940 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Lord no...sounds kinda bent though! I'm just after my keys, think i lost em when the Blizzards were playing...things got kinda crazy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 summersunplease

My bag opened and I lost my house keys and my new phone at the ball, devastated :(!
    Got my keys back though by calling into the student centre and asking the guy behind the desk, there didn't seem to be much lost property there and that was on Sat.. blocked my phone so it's no use to anybody, still hoping i'll get it back but it's a long shot!

hope you get your keys back it's horrible losing things...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

hope you get your keys back it's horrible losing things...

Me too, otherwise theyve been locked out of their house for over a year now

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28 summersunplease

Oops, never looked at the year i'm only new to this!

Its been tough, but I managed as best as could be expected

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 240 ✭✭NU8

Erm, just wondering if anyone knows of anyone to contact about lost property at the ball. I'm hoping the security there would turn anything over to the ucd staff that were there. Lost a pair of keys that i kinda need urgently!
    Cheers for any help!
    I found a set of keys at the ball. They had a Crunch Fitness card on the keyring so I handed them into Crunch in UCD.

EDIT: Just realised this thread is from last year but mabye the owner of the keys I found is on boards too.

Advertisement