Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B's

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

BlitzKrieg wrote: »
    hmmm

seems the wording to your response also seemed to have changed :D

No no no, I'm sure it always said that :D Don't know what you're talking about at all!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

It's hardly a spoiler though, just speculation. I tend to look on it on a par with the big revelation that Rose was coming back this year. The giant flying insect thing that attacks AC (next week I think) has been in every trailer since Chistmass so it's only a spolier if you have been ignoring everything about Who with admirable determination.

As for the Master, that actually went on for almost two years, and in the end was the biggest let down. If the bees are the big ending this year lets hope that we dont get another bloody re-set button ending, because that'll be a real sting in the tail.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

It's hardly a spoiler though, just speculation. I tend to look on it on a par with the big revelation that Rose was coming back this year. The giant flying insect thing that attacks AC (next week I think) has been in every trailer since Chistmass so it's only a spolier if you have been ignoring everything about Who with admirable determination.

As for the Master, that actually went on for almost two years, and in the end was the biggest let down. If the bees are the big ending this year lets hope that we dont get another bloody re-set button ending, because that'll be a real sting in the tail.

If the bees do lead to nothing, wouldn't Russell T be fascinated by the hive of activity surrounding that little off comment?

Advertisement