Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Old Firm Anyone

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

FRM wrote: »
    I find it absolutly hilarious when a Celtic supporter comes on and mentions the so called 'Rangers media'..... yet again some of you should take stock before you type such nonsense..... there is a saying about TGFITW supporters and the truth but that would be petty after all ;);)

EBear 5 wins out of 6 and the title is back home..... FACT

Learn to read. Especially if you are going to quote people and call what they post "nonsense". Here's what I actually said:
    It's the usual toys out of the pram act from Rangers fans and the media.

"Rangers fans and the media" is not the same thing as "Rangers media".

Who's paranoid now?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

there is a saying about TGFITW supporters and the truth but that would be petty after all ;);)

Oh, and if you want to say something about TGFITW, feel free to spit it out. You have, after all, made your nasty feelings on Big Jock well known on this forum. Being petty is not a patch on that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭FRM

:D:D:D

Who is throwing their toys out the pram now? I never said anything 'nasty' about Jock Stein but if you think it's nasty thats your perogative.

Anyway it's onwards and upwards. We can now get back to the real deal and winning more trophies (hopefully) between now and the end of the season.

P.S So your rant about cheating for weeks after the March OF game was a totally fair and biased point of view then? :rolleyes:

So your rant about cheating for weeks after the March OF game was a totally fair and biased point of view then? :rolleyes:

So reading is not the only thing you struggle with then? :p Watch the video. Thomson is a cheat.

Enjoy your European adventure. I know I will. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,014 ✭✭✭Eirebear

PauloMN wrote: »
    Watch the video. Thomson is a cheat.

Wath the video Paul JVoH is an animal.
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=n4zKoOGmqlY

But we all know it doesnt work that way dont we?

Eirebear wrote: »
    Wath the video Paul JVoH is an animal.
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=n4zKoOGmqlY

But we all know it doesnt work that way dont we?

Yeah, Thomson went unpunished.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭FRM

I am enjoying our European adventure - even if it end's in failure on Thursday night I for one can feel proud of what Rangers have done this year in Europe.

Yet again selective answering is to the fore when it comes to TGFITW supporters.... You only see what YOU want to see.... Do you not get that? I have stated in previous post's about the team during MON's reign.... Petrov and Mutton were two examples of divers week in week out but you have never responded to that....

Anyway you have to win, loose or draw with dignity and that certainly isn't the Celtic way.

I shall leave it there because it's pointless 'discussing' such points with someone so blatantly blinkered.

Yet again selective answering is to the fore when it comes to TGFITW supporters.... You only see what YOU want to see.... Do you not get that? I have stated in previous post's about the team during MON's reign.... Petrov and Mutton were two examples of divers week in week out but you have never responded to that....

If selective answering describes anyone on here, it's you! What do you want me to say about Petrov and Sutton? I haven't said anything about them as I don't see their relevance to the specific issue of Thomson being a cheat in the game that was being discussed at the time. I could also list ex-Rangers players and make general negative comments, but I fail to see the point in doing so just to avoid discussing the issue.
    Anyway you have to win, loose or draw with dignity and that certainly isn't the Celtic way.
    Erm... yeah ok. Whatever. :confused:
    I shall leave it there because it's pointless 'discussing' such points with someone so blatantly blinkered.

Blinkered? Don't think so. If you read my take on yesterday's match, I think it's a pretty open and honest view. But anyway, the one thing we can agree on is further discussion between us is pointless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ziggy

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement