Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donegal democrat

Options
  • 27-04-2008 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭

Is there a website for the democrat or do i have to rely on blogs instead?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,094 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Here you go

Now was that fast or what ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

thanks for the speedy reply, I managed to find that site I just presumed it couldn't have been that one as it's so poorly designed and hard to navigate!

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Red Soup

... just like the paper itself

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭deman

thanks for the speedy reply, I managed to find that site I just presumed it couldn't have been that one as it's so poorly designed and hard to navigate!

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭donegalboy

See also donegalnews.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Gillybean72

Your just too fussy John ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭odonnellcarey

Your just too fussy John ;)

No, he's not too fussy. It's just that the whole Democrat operation is less professional than a parish newsletter.

We're talking about a paper that can't print the euro symbol (€), uses the same articles repeatedly and publishes pixelated photos of a quality you'd get on a pound shop (or € shop) camera. To see examples of this amateurism pick up any recent edition.

It's no wonder that their website is so poor.

Advertisement