Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Exciting Italian football this weekend

• 27-04-2008 2:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭

Juve are up 4-0 against Lazio after 30 mins
    Roma are up 4-0 against Torino after 35 mins

anybody watching either? very exciting. im watching Juve hammer Lazio.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Yep Juve look the shit alright. G'wan Del Boy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

What a legend Del boy. Trezegols Goal was tough to put in! Buffon made one of the saves of the season. thats why hes World No.1

Livorno 0 - 1 AC Milan
    Inter Milan 1 - 0 Cagliari
    Udinese 2 - 1 Catania

5 mins until half time

Well I've money on Juve and Inter to win and Milan to win/draw so so far so good!

you've got it in the bag. no doubt. all 3 teams on to win . so your gonna get about double your money back?

Well I have Lokomotiv Moscow in the same multi bet so need them to win later as well. All four to come in gets me triple my money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭delija_sever029

67' Juventus 4 - 2 Lazio Strange for italian league,they playing without goalkeepers maybe?Or this is waterpollo result?

5-2 , lazio had someone sent off. and bianchi off injured. Juve made no subs! maybe 1 more goal . 3 mins left.

Juventus 5 - 2 Lazio

Livorno 1 - 4 AC Milan

AS Roma 4 - 1 Torino

usually all 10 games dont have so much goals as today these 3:D

AS Roma 4 - 1 Torino
    90' Fiorentina 2 - 2 Sampdoria
    90' Genoa 0 - 1 Empoli
    90' Inter Milan 2 - 1 Cagliari
    FT Juventus 5 - 2 Lazio
    90' Livorno 1 - 4 AC Milan
    90' Napoli 0 - 0 Siena
    90' Palermo 0 - 0 Atalanta
    90' Reggina 2 - 1 Parma
    90' Udinese 2 - 1 Catania

milan 2 pts behind the Viola now. maybe champions league football afterall

Juventus 5 - 2 Lazio

Livorno 1 - 4 AC Milan

AS Roma 4 - 1 Torino

Says a serbian . hahaha. Serbia national team just defend all the time. not many goals. the league must be worse.

• Advertisement

I agree completely,who said we are better?Our league is disaster,if you see more than 2 goals its like wooooooooooooow,and everyone who plays against Zvezda or Partizan have only one mission,folks tactics for today is we play 0-0:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Can't believe Sampdoria got that equaliser, Florentina deserved to win imo. Only 2 points gap now with 3 games to go.

Florentina: 60 points

Calgari
    Parma
    Torino

AC Milan: 58 points

Inter
    Napoli
    Udinese

Sampdoria: 56 points

Roma
    Palermo
    Juventus

Udinese: 54 points

Empoli
    Calgari
    AC Milan

Can't see Sampdoria getting enough points, but Udinese could win the next 2 games and still have a shot if they beat Milan.

Florentina have 3 relatively easy games, and should be able to finish them off with 9 points. Even if they don't, Milan have to play Inter and Udinese no tough matches.

Still think Milan might not make it to CL football next year and Kaka will leave :)

I hope Fiorentina will finish as 4th,i am kinda hater of Milan,maybe if they reorganise and stop being grandfathers team i will like it more

PHB wrote: »
    Can't believe Sampdoria got that equaliser, Florentina deserved to win imo. Only 2 points gap now with 3 games to go.

Calgari
    Parma
    Torino

Inter
    Napoli
    Udinese

Roma
    Palermo
    Juventus

Empoli
    Calgari
    AC Milan

Can't see Sampdoria getting enough points, but Udinese could win the next 2 games and still have a shot if they beat Milan.

Florentina have 3 relatively easy games, and should be able to finish them off with 9 points. Even if they don't, Milan have to play Inter and Udinese no tough matches.

Still think Milan might not make it to CL football next year and Kaka will leave :)

Kaka won't leave. ronaldoinho might come even if no CL next year. look at Bayern, they picked up Toni ,Ribery,Klose etc and 1st of all ... its the german league... not rated very high cmapred to italy spain and england. and 2nd of all bayern had no CL.......

Toni Ribery and Klose aren't in his league. Kaka might love Milan, but ultimately, if they don't get CL football, they'll have trouble attracting the players that they need to fix their problems, and hence theres a chance they might not qualify next year.

I'm not saying he'd defo leave, but I think theres no chance of it if they get CL football while if they don't I can see it happening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

If anything it could be a blessing in disguise. Ronaldhino is not going to fix their problems. They need some young defenders to sure up their defence in the same way that Juve did it i.e. Criscito, Chiellini. Pasquale would be a start and he might still come if they don't get in

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Juventus 5 - 2 Lazio

Livorno 1 - 4 AC Milan

AS Roma 4 - 1 Torino

Don't watch much Italian footie do you?

Results looks very similar to the last few weeks.

As i said in one thread i dont watch it a lot coz i hate their style of playing

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Calgari
    Parma
    Torino

Inter
    Napoli
    Udinese

Roma
    Palermo
    Juventus

Empoli
    Calgari
    AC Milan

How about a 50 yoyo bet, If milan don't qualify for CL, I bet you 50 quid that kaka doesnt leave Milan this summer.

I'd actually make it a grand if you were up for it.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

DP only one goal behind Trezeguet in the capocanonieri list. What a comeback from Pinturicchio.

• Advertisement

Can't afford to bet :) I'm a student :)

Still think he'd leave though :)

Never doubted DP , he was hungry to get on the Italy squad so thatswhy hes been playin that +10% extra in each game.

Can't afford to bet :) I'm a student :)

Still think he'd leave though :)

we will be telling you '' i told you so'' come the end of the transfer season.

Advertisement