Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bargain Ink

• 27-04-2008 3:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,
    I recently bought a Dunnes Stores branded ink cartridge for my Canon MP370 (BCI 24 is the cartridge code) and it's terrible!!! So I'm looking for some top quality ink at a decent price. There's a lot of different makes on eBay so can anyone recommend any cheap bulk manufacturer? Would be looking to get a bulk amount if buying from eBay to make it worth it with shipping etc

Any feedback appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

Canon compatible ink at €2 from Just media
    I both some epson stuff from them but haven't tried it yet. Worth risking at that price. Shipping very cheap. Next day delivery is €4.99 up to 30kg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

That's cheap alright but after getting the dunnes stuff, I'd prefer to get some feedback first. There's some good deals on ebay for bulk packs :)

Advertisement