Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kittens - Homes Needed

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

I'll leave you two to your domestic! Night all, and thanks for the interest. :) (Phew.)

• Registered Users Posts: 43,892 ✭✭✭✭Basq

takola wrote: »
    EDIT: Oh, and LOL@Basq - I only dance in Envy. :p
    Oh God.. so you're the one who's keeping that place open! :D

Oh, and the kittens are adorable. As someone who grew up with cats, I've a soft spot for them I must admit.

Can't take one either though..!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

basquille wrote: »
    Oh God.. so you're the one who's keeping that place open! :D

I'm proud to say I've never set foot inside the door of that place in my life! And have no plans to! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 43,892 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Good girl.. keep it that way.. you've earned some of my respect.

But you'll probably lose it again tomorrow by doing something daft.

How many kitties are left now sue?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭tuppence

SSshhh sounds of loud feline purring. I think they are all asleep. :)
    Doh i am gone again. :(

• Advertisement

Yaaaaaawnnnnnnnn....

Morning all.
    Still 4 kittens looking for homes.

Grey Boy
    2 Black and White Girls
    All black Girl

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

How much meat is on the average kitten?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

They are so cute, too bad I already have two cats, or I'd have had one (ssshhh don't tell the hubby;))

Not sure...

I do know theres plenty of meat on your average sueme, quite a bit more than your average chimp. Monkey boy.

magnumlady wrote: »
    They are so cute, too bad I already have two cats, or I'd have had one (ssshhh don't tell the hubby;))

Shame. Imagine the photo op's... oh well...

what beautiful pictures you could take...:D

• Advertisement

sueme wrote: »
    Shame. Imagine the photo op's... oh well...

what beautiful pictures you could take...:D

Been there, done that, had 4 furry babies of my own last year.

You are pure evil! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 EimearSligo

Oh Kittens! We would like to give a good home to Mr Grey male,
    if he's still available! :)

Hi Eimear,
    Your welcome to him, hes my favourite!
    I'll let you know when they're ready to move. They are just starting to try to walk - I'm hoping they find the litter tray soon!

All kittens now have there eyes open. Ever get the feeling your being watched...:) They are starting to walk so my downstairs loo is getting a little crowded, it has black tiles on the floor, so you have to walk very carefully!

3 kittens left:

1 All Black
    2 Black and White

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭lubie76

Hi Sueme. The kittens are gorgeous. I don't want to sound like I'm preaching and you seem to know your cat stuff but they look very young to be giving away in a few weeks. They should be at least 8 weeks or preferably ten before they go to their new homes. This means they have learned all their mums good habits. Take it from the owner of an orphaned kitten who still tries to feed off my jumper as she got left by her mother at 5 weeks. I can see a huge diiference between her and cats that have been left a bit longer with Mum. Also if any of the potential parents want some half price neutering vouchers pm me for the number.

Thanks for the advice Lubie. I thought it was around six weeks, they were usually old enough. Her last litter were eating cat food and drinking water from a bowl when I found homes for them, and I'll do the same with these. Don't worry, I'll be sure they go only when they're ready!

Thanks for the offer of nuetering vouchers. Poor Mammy here will be going as soon as the kittens can be without her for a day.

Sadly, two of the kittens died last night. The little grey one and a black and white one.

The other four are fine, as is the Mammy.

Poor kittens :(

Oh no! :( What happened?

I don't know Takola. They were a bit smaller than the others but seemed to be ok. They were curled up, I thought they were asleep, and they didn't make any noise yesterday or last night. I guess it was just natures way.

The Mother doesn't seem too concerned, shes carrying on as usual.

• Advertisement

That's sad :(

At least the rest of them are ok.

awww that is so sad, poor things.

It is sad Val. Poor little things. Lots of tears here today from my daughter.

It sounds bad, but my sister and I were here chatting this morning and my nephew came in and asked was the kitten dead. I said no, he's asleep and carried on talking, distracted, but he kept asking, then threw himself on the sofa muttering "this is a funny way to sleep" spread out on the sofa with his tongue hanging out. My sister and I looked at each other, gulped, and checked the kittens. Sure enough... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

eeesh.

Was not a good couple of days for cats anyway - my cat of 10 years was put to sleep Tuesday. Even though I knew it was coming... gutted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

I haven't seen my cat in 3 days... I tried to get him into a box so I could put him in the car & take him up to the new house, but he escaped & made a beeline for the back garden, jumped the wall & hasn't been back since.

I haven't seen my cat in 3 days... I tried to get him into a box so I could put him in the car & take him up to the new house, but he escaped & made a beeline for the back garden, jumped the wall & hasn't been back since.

Run, Kitty, run....

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

About four years ago,when I was 15 my cat ran away,i had just fed her breakfast and then I went to school and little did I know that would be the last time I saw her,still have no idea what actually happened to her :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

sueme wrote: »
    Run, Kitty, run....

:D

He's that old, I'm surprised he can walk. I'm sure he's grand... anytime I go on holidays, I don't leave him with anyone, but he always comes back & looks better fed than when I left. If I did that with the dog, I'd come back & find him dead at the backdoor, after waiting 2 weeks for some chow. Dogs are loyal but they're also thick.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

I've only ever had indoor cats.

One time, my cat (the one who passed away Tuesday) got outside. We didn't even know except there was a petulent cat outside the door meowing at us, except he was much smaller than Minou! Turns out he was just so scared... poor thing.

Aw.

I'm all weepy thinking about him.

He was an awesome cat :(

• Advertisement

I've heard of so many cats dying in the last week.
    One got runover just outside our house the other night, the kids were in bits.

Advertisement