Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kittens - Homes Needed

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I haven't seen my cat in 3 days... I tried to get him into a box so I could put him in the car & take him up to the new house, but he escaped & made a beeline for the back garden, jumped the wall & hasn't been back since.
    So the cat has copped on to you also :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

magnumlady wrote: »
    I've heard of so many cats dying in the last week.
    One got runover just outside our house the other night, the kids were in bits.

Yis are not really putting my mind at rest here!! Ah well, sure if he's gone, he'd a fair run at it.. I used to call him Fred, coz he was ginger (Fred Astaire / Ginger Rogers), now I call him Jacko coz he's nearly white at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

We have a ginger outdoor/stray cat we call Bruiser who's the spit of Chris Farley - fat face, squinty eyes and everything.

He's so funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

chrisfarley.JPG

That's one weird looking cat!

He looks just like him!
    2467682698_25c7fe9af3.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭tuppence

Xiney wrote: »
    I've only ever had indoor cats.

One time, my cat (the one who passed away Tuesday) got outside. We didn't even know except there was a petulent cat outside the door meowing at us, except he was much smaller than Minou! Turns out he was just so scared... poor thing.

Aw.

I'm all weepy thinking about him.

He was an awesome cat :(

Xiney, I know exactly how you feel. i am so sorry bout your cat. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

All kittens doing great.

They've started to walk around the house now, which is a little unnerving as they are tiny!

Still need two homes please! I'll post some pictures later to tug at ye're heart strings!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

Any idea when they'll be able to come Sue? I'm itching to get her.

I'd say another two weeks Takola, I want to make sure they are totally independant.

Actually... today is Buy One Get One Free Day! Lucky you!

No? Dammit....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Karen McDonald

Hi there, Just wondering if you have any Kittens left we are looking for a kitten one of our Cats died last week after a long illness, now our other cat is lost without her she needs a companion.....

• Advertisement

I don't know if there are any left (although at last check there were)

But I have to say, I saw the kittens on Saturday and OMG they are so gorgeous. Especially the little black and white one.. I'm so down I can't have him.

Hi there, Just wondering if you have any Kittens left we are looking for a kitten one of our Cats died last week after a long illness, now our other cat is lost without her she needs a companion.....

Hiya Karen

I'm holding my head in my hands crying right now. You are the second person in 20 minutes to look for a kitten, but they are all booked. A few hours ago I would have hugged you!

My daughter offered me her communion money for the last little one - so what could I do?! :o (and, no I didn't take the money!:D)

Try over in Animals and Pets, they have a thread looking for homes. Sorry about your cat that died. :(

Xiney wrote: »
    I don't know if there are any left (although at last check there were)

But I have to say, I saw the kittens on Saturday and OMG they are so gorgeous. Especially the little black and white one.. I'm so down I can't have him.

See above. You can visit him, he'll probably be being chased round my kitchen by me. :o

He is sooo cute though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

Karen, the Galway SPCA had a poster up the other day saying that their cattery (and kennels) is full - might be worth popping down to Galway to have a look.

sueme wrote: »
    See above. You can visit him, he'll probably be being chased round my kitchen by me. :o

He is sooo cute though!

awwwww! yay I'm so glad he's staying :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

Two weeks ago we brought our cat in to be neutered or spayed or whatever they do, only to be told the wee slut was pregnant and due imminently. Damn catholics, and all their dirty sex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 spinx300

11 week old female kitten to good home.

We're keeping one and giving one away. You can choose either kitten.
    Pixie is the black one and Baggins is the black and white one.

If interested, or you have any questions, just message me.

Video and photos below.

http://s493.photobucket.com/albums/rr296/spinx300/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

Spinx300, personal information isn't allowed to be posted so I've edited out your email address. If anyone is interested they can PM you and you can give them your email address then if that's ok?

Also, I'm not sure if you've posted but there's a thread here in Animal and Pet issues for homes wanted. It may be worth your while to post in there too if you haven't. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 muffles6012

I am looking to get a male Kitten or 2 if possible - for a loving home in Dublin. Have been looking for a while but to no avail. If anyone knows of anyone looking to home kittens, Please let me know,
    C.

muffles, this thread is about a year old.

I suggest you try posting on the Good homes wanted thread :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement