Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bass Drums and Keys for Wedding/Cover Band

• 27-04-2008 5:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭

Trying to get a Wedding /Function/Cover band together based in limerick.

Already have two guitarists an vocalists so we're looking for a bassist, drummer and possibly a keys player to accomany us. Own gear essential and singing ability would be great be not required.

Experienced and confident musicians would be preferential.

Gotta be able to not be annoyed with playing what the punters want rather than thier own preference (which is hard for all of us). But just basically we're up for just performing well developing our skills and having a bit o' fun

Please PM me if interested.;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭maca912

Bump n'Update

Bassist Found, Just a Drummer and keys player now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 drumstick

hi, im drummer from waterford city. i am willing to travel. I have over 20 years experience, Ray

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 rjf1986

Hi There,

Limerick drummer here willing to do weddings etc. willing to play for the audience etc.

22 y/o and living just outside Limerick City, I'll PM you contact details for me buddy!

Advertisement