Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Collabs

Options
  • 27-04-2008 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭

Looking for serious & focused people into modern electronic music production for collaboration projects with eventual releases.

Ideal candidates would be writers/producers using pc / cubase / reason for cross compatibility purposes.

See current kit list here http://www.binary-mastering.com and link to my myspace with some varied music on there.

Feel free to pm for further details.

I've posted this in this forum as this is where most of the production types lurk :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭Neurojazz

Bump! - still looking (will give up after a week ;) Feel free to fire any questions at me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

id possibly be up for this in between my own projects

Still head hunting! :) - last bump i promise ;) (maybe ;)

Bumped again! - still looking for more peeps!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

yeah sure i'd be up for this.
    i've a few releases comin out soon so i'm sort of up to my eyes, but a bit of collaborating would be fun.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

as long as the fact i use logic isnt a problem id be up for it too.
    although im not sure if id be as experienced as you.

ps cant believe you made binary finary 1998.definitely one of my favourite tracks(original was the best by far)

Advertisement