Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 GH2 controller = PC controller?

Options
  • 27-04-2008 9:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭

Are they identical or is the version that comes with the PC version of the game modified?

I notice the Xbox 360 GH2 controllers are very cheap on Ebay and I would like to get one for the PC version of the game / Frets on Fire

So if anyone knows if this works or could test it that would be great, Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Are they identical or is the version that comes with the PC version of the game modified?

I notice the Xbox 360 GH2 controllers are very cheap on Ebay and I would like to get one for the PC version of the game / Frets on Fire

So if anyone knows if this works or could test it that would be great, Thanks :)

the 360 gh2 controller works with frets on fire

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭tramoredude

Thanks, Any idea if it works with GH3 on the PC too?

I'd imagine so, not sure though.

:edit: frickin site is loading so slow it made me double post :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Xyo

Yeh it does

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

you can use the wireless one from gh3 too if you buy the wireless attachment for your pc.Recently set it up my self and have been playing frets on fire like a lunatic since. You can download almost any song from the frets on fire forum.Have all the guitar hero series songs and all the ones from rockband too.Don't think would ever buy another guitarhero game.The graphics on frets are ****e but the game play is very good.Some songs far better timing than the 360.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭slimbun

The Rock Band guitar and the GH2 Xplorer for Xbox 360 work on PC fine. Btw is it Tramore in Waterford your from? If it is I might know ya!

Advertisement