Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dead Fantasy

Options
  • 27-04-2008 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭

Don't know if anyone here has posted this already or not but worth looking at for any FF fans. This is an animation by a free lance guy but it's incredible. 2 parts out now and more on the way

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryH1TB4gEUY

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

ahye,i posted a thread in Game forum awhile ago,no response tho >_<

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭carbonkid

Wow...that was really cool. I wonder if theyre making a pitch maybe to make the game or was all just done for fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Officially it was all done as a fan thing. He goes through great pains to make sure he's not getting sued. but hey, we can always hope :D

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

wow, only watched this now, it's incredible!

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

monty oum's gametrailer page

DF III and IV are up there now.

III is a bit meh IMO, and i don't get the bit at the end, who are they supposed to be? (not helena, the other silhouettes
    i think they might be clones of kasumi. also, i think they're the ones that appear in IV, hence the original kasumi looking surprised
    )

then i watched IV,
    shiva riding ixion!?
    really enjoyed that one, FFX Yuna was a nice touch.

there's also a preview of V on youtube which brings
    hayate
    into the mix. only thing that pisses me off about this one is that
    tifa was so easily beaten by just hitomi in III, what all of a sudden is she able to battle a horde of ninja with arrows and swords sticking out of her? does look like she kicks the bucket in the end tho :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement