Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBB home start OR UPC broadband value

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

Well IBB have no download limit so you'll have nothing to worry about with it as they mean no download limit really as in a shared house with 4 people basically constantly using it, we never got a warning.

UPC on the other hand offer better upgrade packages if you decide you want more speed in the future, it can integrate with a tv package which would save you having something on your roof with IBB but it has a cap.

I'd go with IBB because they don't have a cap and you can upgrade if required for the next year to a slightly faster package and if you want something faster again you can switch to UPC then.

However thats just me and its up to you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,318 ✭✭✭dunworth1

would IBB home start be better than ripwave (512kb)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

Lol anything would be better than Ripwave. Expect ISDN speeds from Ripwave, you want an IBB Breeze product if your getting wireless BB with IBB.

Don't touch ripwave.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,318 ✭✭✭dunworth1

its IBB home start for me so thanks

Advertisement