Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Modern dance classes

Options
  • 27-04-2008 10:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

Hi!!

I'm looking for modern dance classes for my baby sister (4 yrs old) in or around the Limerick city area. We are around half an hour from the city on the Tipperary side- so anywhere around that area would be great!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭BobTheBeat

Regarding Modern, Im not so sure there would be classes for modern/contemporary dance for children that young. If you are talking about stage/theatre/ dance classes, there are a number of schools that take on kids. My GF teaches in Spotlight stage school which is located on oConnell street across from the Whitehouse pub - with lessons on Wednesdays and Fridays (after school). There is also another named Centrestage, but im not so sure where these guys operate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Vertigo100

there is also high voltage dance school in clare street that def caters for kids that young and does all kinds of dance classes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭BobTheBeat

Forgot about High Voltage actually. AFAIK they mostly cater for competitive dance styles, so may not suit everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 cssd

im getting married December 2011 new years eve and im so nervous about the dancing part i know il have to dance but i cant
    im living in limerick anybody know anyone who teaches dance classes for wedding (im a male if that makes any difference and i cant dance any bit at all)

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭yogalady

Bridget Harte is a fantastic dance teacher.She is an amazing person and makes dancing so much fun.She teaches every monday and tuesday evening I think in Pery square hotel. You can join the group classes or she does private classes too for couples who want to do something special for their wedding. Her website is http://www.shallwedance.ie/ Have fun!

• Advertisement
Advertisement