Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

radio cd with remote control

• 27-04-2008 10:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭

I want a reasonable good radio/cd player with remote that will change the radio as well as control the CD. Have seen a nice one in tesco but the remote only controls the cd. My car radio has preset stations and I change stations with push button, want that on a remote.

It does not have to be a huge surround sound setup just a decent sound.In fact i prefer a micro system, one I looked at could be hung on wall. A link to a pic would help.Thanks

Something like and priced as http://www.dabs.ie/productview.aspx?Quicklinx=4G37&CategorySelectedId=11222&NavigationKey=4294953015#description would suit me fine

Advertisement