Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jones' Pub Clane?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Leekie

Pity, was there over d weekend - very poor atmosphere. Actually had a pretty **** night as opposed to previous weeks.

May find a new local now!

Tnx for d reply! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Hjem013

Hi,

I'm new to Clane, just moved here a week ago.
    Also was there last weekend. Any tips for other good places here :) ?

Thanks,
    Bas

Eh to be honest no where else really in Clane! Some people say Manzers which is just up & around the bend from Jones, accross from petrol station, but I think that place is pretty ****. Very quiet, not much craic really. Theres Mantra in Maynooth which is pretty close but haven't been there in a long time. You could also try Graces and the Court in Naas although haven't been hearing good stuff bout either lately - thats where I used to always go.

Well good luck anyway! :D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

^^ Pretty much sums it up, yeah.

If you want a good night, my advice, hop on a bus to Dublin.

Ye, I've been up loads times. Just handy staying local really.
    Be at the kildare game Sat night also so handy getting train back to Newbridge, where I'm from, afterwards thats all.

Well thanks for the tip! :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭stek

Hi,
    Was wondering if Jones is still open?.. Has anyone been in there lately?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

stek wrote: »
    Hi,
    Was wondering if Jones is still open?.. Has anyone been in there lately?

The pub and restaurant are still open afaik, but the upstairs disco bar has closed.

Hey,

I dont check my emails too often! :rolleyes:
    Yep still open, was there last Sunday. Had a great night but pity disco bar closed :(

Maybe it will reopen at some stage - hopefully!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Heffo67

the discobar isnt closed. it opens every saturday night from 11pm and the new lemongrass restaurant is open wednesday to sunday 5 to 10. jones bar is 100% up and running for business..

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Leadan

Hey all, go to Jones most nights I head out. Always love it there but lately I feel its going a bit downhill atmosphere wise, no complaints with staff etc.! The last Sat nite I was der upstairs didnt open and was told it wasn't open on the weeks previous to that either. Can anyone advise if the disco bar is shut and is it permanent / temporary?? Hope it will open again?!

Thanks
    :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement