Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clearwire down?

Options
  • 28-04-2008 9:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 68,529 ✭✭✭✭

My net at home went down about 7pm last night, wasn't back this morning (had restarted the Clearwire bridge and my router, mine wasn't getting an IP address). Then got a call from a friend on another CW node entirely, same issue.

Don't want to call their support now when I can't check its still offline, but does anyone know if they're having any problems?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

mine is down aswell.

it better not be down for when gta4 is out!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Tomohawk

My clearwire was down sunday evening too in dublin 4, but its back this morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 68,529 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Its up and back to its standard recent 6-8pm USELESSNESS, but at least its enough to get my email down...

Waiting for UPC to come online in South Maynooth then they're getting a nastygram saying they're not providing me with the contracted service, thankyouverymuch, release me from my contract. Not sure it'll work but I've only a few months left on the 24 now as it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

ducument everything and send them a copy by email! and they will have no option but release you from contract or face a trip to the small claims court

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

They are not abiding by their contractual obligations to provide a service worthy of sale. Send the modem back with a letter demanding that you are released from contract. Add that any attempt to keep you under contract will result in you taking legal action and seeking compensation.

• Advertisement
Advertisement