Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Request]The Matrix R4

• 28-04-2008 9:33am

Where's the best place to buy a region 4 dvd? I want to buy the uncut version of the Matrix. I already tried Atlanticdvd and although their site says its in stock its not actually :rolleyes:

Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,999 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Would it not be easier to make your dvd player region free and get the r2 one?

No...the r2 one which is cut when I specifically mentioned that I wanted the uncut one. Why would I need to make my dvd player region free to play an r2? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭redfan

http://www.dvdcompare.net/comparisons/film.php?fid=403
    mate ive got the region 1 edition and i can tell you it aint worth the money .. scenes are not really much to write home about

really? I thought so but I have a geeky desire to own the uncut version and also you get the cast commentary. I saw that link you posted already and it also states the R4 has the best picture.

But really there should be a R2 Special Edition with the extra footage and commentary for such a great film. You could bundle the Matrix Revisited extras with it as well.

I know there was such a release planned by Warner back in 2003 but it was canned....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭IamBeowulf

Buy the HD-DVD version perhaps? I know that one is uncut...

• Advertisement
Advertisement