Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snag Issue not fixed

Options
  • 28-04-2008 9:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭

Hello,

Just wondering if anyone can help. I have a snag issue that was fixed at the time and has now returned. As this issue was on the sang list and not fixed properly should the builders have to come back to fix it? Its about a year and half since im in the house. They actually came to fix it twice before the snag was signed off. They obviously just patched it up a bit better the last time.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Noelie

If they are still on site you should be able to get someone over to fix it.
    but if they have left the site i'd say you have two chances of getting anyone out.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Hi Coolhand,

It's most likely you moved in on the 'Durkan' side of Charlesland if it was a year and a half ago. Send a nicely written email to them (email address pm'd to you) and outline everything that's happended from the start. Usually when you have a warranty on something that warranty lasts for the state period - in this case probably a year - and I would take it that this period starts at the time the problem was corrected.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

Advertisement