Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help with finding b-day present

Options
  • 28-04-2008 11:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Im looking for a present for my girlfriends 21st.Iv already gotten her perfume, jewlery etc and she has ipod, camera and all dat stuff as well.I thinking bout buying her a skydive voucher and id get one too, or a weekend away.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Skydive although I highly recommend it would only really appeal to certain people. If you think she would be interested in it then its really a great experience and not something that most people would consider buying for themselves.

Alternatively something like a spa break for both of you ? If thats the case I highly recommend the Sheraton hotel in Cork. Lovely, isolated hotel. Top notch facilities. Expensive enough though.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭cacamilis

Weekend to paris! depending on what type of girl she is and money wise... but i LOVED Disneyland!! Think of it even for a future present.

Advertisement