Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Trading in!!

Options
  • 28-04-2008 12:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭

Hi guys,
    Im thinking of trading in my 04 Ford Fiesta van 1.4 tdci. I am changing it in as I dont really use it to carry anythin and cant really bring anyone anywhere. Im just wondering if anyone has any idea how much I might get for it as a trade in. Its in good condition but has 70k miles on the clock.
    Cheers guys!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,243 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

My guess would be between €6k to €6.5k.

It will vary from garage to garage and really depends on what you are trading it in against so concentrate more on the "cost to change" price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Boots09

Thanks Bazz to be honest im in the early stages of looking into what I might be able to afford. Ill prob be going for something a little older maybe an tdi Oktavia or Bora.

Advertisement