Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Test Today :(

Options
  • 28-04-2008 12:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 509 ✭✭✭

my uncle is an instructer and he said my driving was perfect , perfect turning , observation , gear change etc

but knowing my luck i'll be that nervous with tester i'll make a poxy stupid mistake

hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllp :)

i applied 3 weeks ago and got a call last wed saying they can get me in today so i had to accept it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

just relax. If it doesn't go well just reapply and do it again in 3 weeks. Best of luck. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Did the test in Ballymun earlier today.

Made stupid mistakes, but passed anyway. Clocked up 3 grade 2's - didn't let the errors put me off and just did my best to restore the tester's faith in my abilities. I'd had to switch to a driving school car at the 11th hour and drove it for the first time this morning, and annoyingly only had difficulties adjusting to it once the test had started.

Moral - don't let the stupid stuff trip you up - you can reel it back in.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

+1 to everything Alastair said there, keep it cool and you'll do fine, good luck:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Fatloss08

passed :)

fooking delighted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭ModeSkeletor

Ah I knew ya would. Everyone passes these days. It's actually gone very unusual NOT to pass lol.

• Advertisement
Advertisement