Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NON DRINKING TABLE QUIZ (Dublin City Centre)

• 28-04-2008 12:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭

NON DRINKING TABLE QUIZ (Dublin City Centre)

Monday 12th May @ 8pm - 11pm, Cassidy's Westmoreland Street, Dublin City (Link to Map)

The first Official Non Drinking Event of the year!

Come along to a great night out in one of Dublin's coolest new venues...very central location beside the Nitelink bus service!

As always, this event is open to both drinkers & non-drinkers who want to have a fun non-drinking night out!

20 euro per table (3-4 people) which includes some yummy snacks :)

10 rounds of quirky quiz questions to suit all brain sizes. Lots of non-alcohol drinks, nibbles, tea & coffee will be available.

Quiz & Raffle prizes to be won including $$$Cash$$$, DVDs, Cinema Stuff & a rocketship Lava Lamp! So come along & bring your buddies!!! Any queries or questions, just contact us

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Can't believe I won't be able to make this...Dinosaur Jr gig is on that night!

You should probably bump the old thread about this; people subscribed to it who don't check the forum might see it in their CP.

Have fun! Hopefully I can make the next one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭NonDrinkersClub

Good idea - I'll do that now so :pac: pity you won't be able to make it - but fear not - there'll be lots more events coming up soon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭OK-Cancel-Apply

Looking forward to it! I'll see if I can get some people together! :D

A big thank you to everyone who PM'd to say they'd be there :) it's gonna be a fantastic night!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭cailinoBAC

Hope I can make it, just checking with some table quiz buddies. Also, can't come before 9, but I'll trust in typical table quiz timekeeping...

• Advertisement

We want to start the quiz at 8pm so that people will be able to get the last bus / train home.

Please be there on time...don't expect the quiz to start late because it won't! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Conchubar

Not sure if I will be able to put a team together for this. Anyone else going who needs numbers for a team?

Conchubar wrote: »
    Not sure if I will be able to put a team together for this. Anyone else going who needs numbers for a team?

Can I be on your team? :D

:D Absolutely. Now we just need one more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭Karen_*

Can I be on the team?:D

• Advertisement

Of course! Looks like we have a team :)

spongebob_1.jpg
    Hurray! :D

Oki doki folkies :) looks like the quiz is gonna be a fun night! Lookin' forward to meetin' all of yiz! don't forget to bring some buddies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Zan tropical

Hi am looking forward to the quiz tonight. I don't have any team as such. I just wondered if there were any people left I could join. Don't know howthe numbers are looking

Thanks Zan

Hi am looking forward to the quiz tonight. I don't have any team as such. I just wondered if there were any people left I could join. Don't know howthe numbers are looking

Thanks Zan

Don't worry - there'll be plenty of people there and we'll sort ya out with a lovely team :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 dercun

Hi There,

Don't think I can make this tonight :-(

Is there many going?

Hope all goes well and see you soon!!

I'm hoping for a decent turnout alright! maybe I'll see ya at the next event so?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I'll be there anyway.

Plus I've got some monkeys to give out.

I'll be there anyway.

Plus I've got some monkeys to give out.

cool :cool:

Thanks Zan

Myself, Karen33 and Conchubar are a team of 3 - room for one more!

• Advertisement

There's no need to worry about making up teams. Dunno if it'll be teams of three or four so don't make any plans yet. It depends how many people show up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

I don't kmow if I can make it. There's a flower arranging demo at 7 on at the libary that I have signed up for. Probably won't make it in on time :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Crap crap crap for not looking at this board often enough. :(

only for MonkeyFudge's announcement on the Radio board.... maybe you should've got an admin to make a boards-wide announcement?

Enjoy the night all the same.

yeah... I only thought of the anouncement thing last nigh and stuck it up on all the forums I mod. For future reference it is worth dropping a PM to Vexorg to get a site wide anouncement done up.

It was a great night anyway with a good turn out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Glad it was fun. Sorry I couldn't make it. The demo took longer than I expected.

Well I had a great time on the aptly names 'weakest links' table. :D We didn't win but I had a good laugh anyways.:D

Karen33 wrote: »
    Well I had a great time on the aptly names 'weakest links' table. :D We didn't win but I had a good laugh anyways.:D

Did you not even win a monkey in the raffle?

I ended up winning two of them back.

Really enjoyed last night :D Great turnout too - placed was packed. Was lovely meeting everyone, though I've no idea who was who on the boards (apart from a few) :pac:

Looking forward to the next event!

Did you not even win a monkey in the raffle?

I ended up winning two of them back.

I won a beeyotiful monkey in the raffle and he even talks:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭thusspakeblixa

I FECKIN WELL MISSED IT AGAIN!!!
    :mad::mad::mad:

Advertisement