Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Hire Coupon Wanted

• 28-04-2008 1:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭

For car hire in the U.K. Any idea of where to get one?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭dereko1969

argus car hire usually sell vouchers on ebay, only costs a quid or two, usually the code is ebay summer or something like that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

Thanks. Couldn't find anything on Ebay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 AnotherHelenD

Both Mastercard and Visa card payers qualify for a discount with Hertz. Not sure what the codes are but if you book by phone just mention it.

If you have Mastercard Gold or better check out www.mastercard.co.uk for special car hire offers.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I find carhire3000 excellent for both price and service.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭k123456

aa give 10% off

this thread has some v good discounts

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=23300

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

Moonbeam wrote: »
    I find carhire3000 excellent for both price and service.

Tried them but much more expensive than Hertz!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Auto Europe usually have good prices, they're a broker, so you'll actually be hiring from a recognized car hire company. They've zero excess (refundable) and when I rented with them an additional driver was included. Also Money Saving Expert forum on car hire has a few codes: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=223322

Happy Motoring :)

Advertisement