Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

What 1 thing would you change to improve overall motoring in Ireland?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

Phaetonman wrote: »
    I hardly ever see dangerous driving on Irish roads.
    Please tell me you are joking.... please. If true, the fact that you hardly ever see dangerous driving on Irish roads probably says more about your driving and what you perceive to be safe than it does for the standards of driving on Irish roads.

Any time I drive on Irish roads I know I will see something dangerous. Running red lights, dangerous overtaking, inappropriate speed to name but a few. If you hardly ever see any then either you rarely drive, you live in some unknown driving utopia hidden from normals or you are a sh1t driver yourself that would not know bad driving if it rammed into you.

MrP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭ART6

grahambo wrote: »
    Only 1 thing.

I'd add another motor racing circuit closer to Dublin, Mondello is in the middle of no-where and the circuit isn't the best, far to short and narrow, you can lap it in under a minute is a really good car... not much fun.

Change the government:)

Advertisement