Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

art exam is 3 days earlier...so sheets 3 days earlier?

Options
  • 28-04-2008 3:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭

We're having our imaginitive compisition next tuesday instead of next week friday, and our teacher isn't giving the sheets for it till wedns :/ am I right in thinking that we should be getting the sheets for it now?
    Me and him had an argument over it but he's a stubborn ***!

Anyone else got similiar situations?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭shazpunk

Tuesday the 6th is when the exam window opens alright, that meathoes doing on the 6th should have gotten their papers today.

What was his reasoning for not giving them out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭KeyLimePie

he had none! he just told me I was wrong :\ oh well I get the sheets tomorrow anyways!! Here's hoping he gives us the imagintive composition and not the damn craft work

if you get craft tomorrow gimme gimme gimme :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Aren't you meant to get it the week before? I'm doing mine on the 6th and we're getting ours tomorrow, as that is Tuesday, and our exam is on a Tuesday...
    I'd say you should be getting it tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭KeyLimePie

Aren't you meant to get it the week before? I'm doing mine on the 6th and we're getting ours tomorrow, as that is Tuesday, and our exam is on a Tuesday...
    I'd say you should be getting it tomorrow.

the official date is the 29th for the sheets
    and the official date for the exam is the 8th
    It's 10 days!
    So it stands to reason that we should get our exam papers ten days before
    or more logically 7 school days

• Advertisement

KeyLimePie wrote: »
    the official date is the 29th for the sheets
    and the official date for the exam is the 8th
    It's 10 days!
    So it stands to reason that we should get our exam papers ten days before
    or more logically 7 school days

Official date for the exam is between the 6th and 16th, there is no official date for the sheets, its only 7 days before your exam, that varies from school to shcool. Not 7 school days, 7 days, but most teachers are giving it on the Friday before the bank holiday, because there is no school on the Monday, which would only leave 6 days.

The art exam board are bastards anyway lol, they just make things hard for us!!

Advertisement