Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

'01 Seat Leon doors

Options
  • 28-04-2008 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭

Looking for front and back right hand doors for a seat leon 2001 also electric wing mirror. anyon point me in the right direction ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭Beta Ray Bill

ROS123 wrote: »
    Looking for front and back right hand doors for a seat leon 2001 also electric wing mirror. anyon point me in the right direction ?

go to a breakers yard

you might get lucky :)

• Registered Users Posts: 73,456 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

what part of the country are you in?

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭ROS123

kildare, is there a database of breakers or is it a case of ringing around ?

• Registered Users Posts: 73,456 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I have a trade publication at work that lists some breakers stock. will have a look tomorrow.

Try Denis Whelans dismantlers in The Heath in Laois-Just off the M7 and not too far from you. 057 8646663

• Registered Users Posts: 51,243 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

All else fails try www.traynors.co.uk. They deliver down South.

• Advertisement

bazz thanks for that traynors tip off, they have some and they do deliveries down south. They are expecting a seat in. Not having sone this before, its actualy my sons car as well, if they have the same colour (silver) is it better to go for the same colour. stupid question I know. Failing that how much typicaly to get two doors sprayed and fitted ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭craichoe

ROS123 wrote: »

Jaysus ... did it get hit by a truck or a van or something ?

Yes, a lorry, it was in slow moving traffic, it spun and pushed the car 10 yards along the road.

Advertisement