Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

serious advice needed help usa electrical

Options
  • 28-04-2008 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭

hi everyone i really need good advice here ok here goes

i am buying a set of stanton c.324 stand alone cd mixers from the u.s.a because the difference in price is almost 400 euro but how will i get them to work over here..also when i buy the speakers,mixers,amp (for pub/nightclub entertainment) will they connect or make the decks or anything blow up i really need advice here all and any help greatly appreciated:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭brightspark

This one?

http://www.thomann.de/ie/stanton_c_324.htm

Whether or not USA equipment will work over here reliably would require detailed information about the power supply design.

A lot of stuff should work with just a simple 220V-110V transformer

BUT

there is also the difference in frequency to be considered, USA is 60hz we are 50hz, depending on the power supply design this may or may not be important.

of course it may even have a switch on it to select 220V operation!

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭pecker1992

yes that is the one they can be got in usa for 399 dollars for 1 and here anything from 400-499 euro so its saving a lot of money for hopefully an extra bit of hassle thank you for your reply if you understand power supply design i can get the technichal spec of this cd deck no problem thanks again

Advertisement