Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Question

Options
  • 28-04-2008 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know if Tesco Baggot St (either of them), Jervis St or Rathmines sell PS3 games? Fecking Crumlin doesn't stock PS3 games so I have to go a bit out of my way tomorrow to get GTA:IV.

*Counts down till 2.30 tomorrow when I get off school, thank God I don't do Biology/History*:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Jervis should have it in, but can't get through to the other shops I've mentioned.

Is there a new Tesco Express on Parnell St? Does anyone have the number or know if they stock PS3 games?

• Registered Users Posts: 78,414 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I doubt Baggot St (either of them) stocks them, not the right market.

Rathmines do stock some computers and electrical goods, but I don't know about PS3s.

Best thing to do is phone them if you can.

Finally got through to Rathmines and they don't. And not one of the several Xtravisions will have them in stock, should have booked it fecking earlier.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 78,414 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I happened to pass Rathmines and they said try the larger / 24hour stores - Rathfarnham, Dundrum or Nutgrove.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭emmie-lou

tesco clearwater in finglas do it but i think they are only gettin in 20 copies of it or so ive heard

They do but were sold out today or do you mean they're getting more in tomorrow?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Lads, Argos is your friend.

I got mine first thing this morning from Argos, Pavillions in Swords.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Mairt wrote: »
    Lads, Argos is your friend.

I got mine first thing this morning from Argos, Pavillions in Swords.

Not for €40 though!

I think I'll hang out until Friday as my mate was told that's when Tesco Clearwater are getting more in and they will be still €40.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭emmie-lou

i wont find out till saturday when im back in work but if i find out b4 then ill post up

Well I rang them myself and they'll be getting more in on Friday morning at 7am and they'll be €40.:D Likeso with Stillorgan.

Advertisement