Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

in too deep?

Options
  • 28-04-2008 7:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

ok here it is i'm 24 and have been interested in both men and woman since i was 17. a few of my mate started to try the whole girl on girl thing in my opinion it was just for fun with them, however my best mate of 11 years decided she was attracted to me i was her 1st kiss and one thing lead to another she says she loves me and i'm not sure how i feel its been going on nearly a year!
    what should i do? i dont want to lose my friend.:confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

If she's your friend and after almost a year you're still not sure how you feel, you owe it to her to stop messing her around. It's not about 'you' losing a friend - it's about treating a person decently and stringing her along for a year is not fair.

Tell her straight how you feel or even that you 'don't know' how you feel - don't just say nothing and let her get more deeply into you. It's not fair on her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Weidii

+1 Just be deadly honest with her. Let her know that your exact feelings on the matter and take some time away from her if necessary. She'll feel very embarassed and angry if she finds out too late that she's been led on by a straight person all this time.

Advertisement