Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bigot, sectarian site still running and nothing is being done

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

O'Coonassa wrote: »
    We used to burn their heretike ancestors for robbing our land at every chance we got and then just when Wolfe Tones thinking was making it all alright the RC Church hijacked that thinking and fcuked it all up again. Of course it was helped in that by the British Crown but you get my gist.

The CoI had the same thinking. Both of the churches where for as much power as possible. Keep them hating each other, gives us power over our followers.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭O'Coonassa

Seanies32 wrote: »
    The CoI had the same thinking. Both of the churches where for as much power as possible. Keep them hating each other, gives us power over our followers.

I kno, scumbags, and the both of 'em pushing the same story about god coming to earth as "his" own son via a virgin and then doing loads of unlikely magic tricks before topping it all by getting nailed up, murdered, decomposing for three days then bouncing right back and floating off into outer space. You'd wonder what kind of people would go for that crock

Advertisement