Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap place to skim and engine and change a head gasket

Options
  • 28-04-2008 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭

Hi all.

Anyone know a cheap place in Limerick to skim and engine and change the head gasket? The car is a 00 astra.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

i know a guy pm me and ill see ask him is he up for it.. he did mine.. qualified mechanic.. but should do cheaper than around..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭Musha

Cross's auto in Ballysimon, he did mine 98 astra two years ago cost about 800 with the full service as well, pm me if you want his number

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭rosboy

Stab*City wrote: »
    i know a guy pm me and ill see ask him is he up for it.. he did mine.. qualified mechanic.. but should do cheaper than around..
    Musha wrote: »
    Cross's auto in Ballysimon, he did mine 98 astra two years ago cost about 800 with the full service as well, pm me if you want his number

Thanks guys. I'll sent PMs now.

Advertisement