Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to buy insteads?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Glowing

OOH! I just bought one (mooncups). Saw them in Boots in Dundrum (bottom shelf) and thought I'd take a gamble. 29.99 doesn't buy a lot of tampons - so its worth a try.

I'll let u know how I get on next month :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭hairymolly

Grawns wrote: »
    I'm gobsmacked :eek:!

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Bought one today for thirty quid in Boots..curious!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Glowing

Glowing wrote: »
    OOH! I just bought one (mooncups). Saw them in Boots in Dundrum (bottom shelf) and thought I'd take a gamble. 29.99 doesn't buy a lot of tampons - so its worth a try.

I'll let u know how I get on next month :D

Just an update:

Tried this today. Very pleasantly surprised. Didn't take long to get the knack, and I can't feel it at all. Like really! :p

Hmmm. Success! Give it a go girls! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭sunnyside

I'd be very interested in trying insteads, for the clean sex during period benefit.

Anyone in Cork who wants to buy a mooncup, the quay-coop stocks them. They are next to the organic tampons aand liners at the back of the food section next to the organic washing powder and other household items.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭mydarkstar

Glowing wrote: »
    Just an update:

Tried this today. Very pleasantly surprised. Didn't take long to get the knack, and I can't feel it at all. Like really! :p

Hmmm. Success! Give it a go girls! :D

okay, I can understand how these work at home in the privacy of your own bathroom but.... what about in work or other public bathrooms, surely you don't just nip out to the sink for a quick rinse then pop back into the stall?

I have resevations about the cup but I guess it's the same as getting used to tampons. Personally I took to tampax instantly but that's just cos as a teenager the idea of pads creeped me out from the very beginning. Think I've only bought 2 or 3 packs of pads in the last 15years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

http://oochi.biz/instead/public/index.php?pg=contact contact them and ask for a list of stockists in ireland and if they say there are not any pester the managers in your local boots about them and they may well get them in.

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭d-redser

I am quite eager to try these but cannot find them anywhere..

Girls, what boots/shops did you get them in?

I am miles from Dundrum so that is a no-no..

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭FlexiLexi

i got a mooncup and im just waiting to use it.
    it does look kinda big for me though.
    so im kinda nervous about it

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭d-redser

FlexiLexi wrote: »
    i got a mooncup and im just waiting to use it.
    it does look kinda big for me though.
    so im kinda nervous about it

Where did you get it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

Has anyone bought the mooncup in the Limerick/Clare area and if so, where? I was in Boots in Williams street last week and couldn't find these at all. I'll be in Galway next weekend, so if anyone has any leads there either, that would be great.

I know I can get them online, but if I can get it locally, it would be handier

Advertisement