Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Where will i get yellow leather

Options
  • 28-04-2008 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭

Hey everyone looking to buy yellow leather as in a deep really bright yellow ...does anyone know where to buy non stock colours i hve spoken to a couple of upholsterers and they said they cant get that colour for me !any ideas welcome

Viv

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,456 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

try:

http://www.precisiontrimming.co.uk/

They aint cheap though.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭chadyboy

you could co to zhivago,it in finglas industrial estate in front of joe duffy motors in the main roundabout

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭5500

Are you looking for it to diy or you want an interior trimmed in the colour?

If its diy zhivago's a good place to start

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭chadyboy

and its much more cheaper aswell,coz ive search couple of upholsterer coz need to cover my bassbox of accoustic carpet then leather they were charging me for 35 euros for each cover/meter!i found zhivago and its cheap got accoustic carpet for 12euro/meter and leatherette for 17euros/meter,i had a big bargain on that!

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭DaraDali

I have a audi a3 for sale with really yellow seats... lol:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭ramanujan

yellow cows.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,456 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

what car is it for? I might have an idea...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

Nissan Micra GTi with turbocharged kenwood sticker.

Advertisement