Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need help-Direct Holidays booking

Options
  • 28-04-2008 9:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭

My parents asked me to book their holidays for them tonight with Direct Holidays.ie. Before entering payment details the total price was shown as 1616euro but after entering the details the price shown was 1925euro.Their was no explanation offered as to why this extra 300euro was added. Any ideas??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Ian Beale

Just did a mental tot up sounds like a vat add on if its near 21% (might be a bit lower i'm not sure tbh)Does it not give a breakdown of what everything cost with the vat? or without?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Yes sounds like the VAT.Go back over the process and see if its clear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 KK CATS

If you haven't sorted this give them a ring. Happened to me before and I had just entered a title wrong so the child was charged full fare.
    Might not be the same for you but worth checking it out, I found them v.helpful when I called.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭65bl

I had a similsr experience booking through direct holidays UK site. I still felt i ha dthe holiday i wanted etc so i didnt query it but watch out for 2.25% surcharge for using your credit card ( may apply to uk site only)

Advertisement