Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Serie A transfer rumours & General chat

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

I think bet365.com has it. You need to sign up for an account, but it costs nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭delija_sever029

Grant it seems to be going on director place in Chelsea and they are interested to put Mancini on his coach place,as they say in news now he is first list of Chelsea in fron of Rijkaard.At same time Stankovic and Mihajlovic suing some italian paper coz they was connecting them with some mafia guy

Fresh rumour,Vieri to Rapid Bucharest:eek::eek::eek:

After last nights talk with Milan management gattuso said today he is staying in Milan,nothing of transfer to Bayern

Milan deny Gilardino is in talks with Fiorentina today. Then say a statement will be made after CL final! Drogba being pivotal, I guess.

Xabi Alonso from Liverpool to Juventus for €20m, if they get Gareth Barry from Aston Villa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Nipplenuts, where did you hear that? We already have Tiago and Sissoko. Should be spending that money on a defense

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭Size=everything

Bubs101 wrote: »
    Nipplenuts, where did you hear that? We already have Tiago and Sissoko. Should be spending that money on a defense

Tiago is appaling! Alonso would be an excellent signing. Let Sissoko do the dirty work and allow Alonso to create.

Signing Amauri to me is a waste when you have two of serie A's top goalscorers in your ranks along with Iaquinta and up and coming talent Palledino.

Juventus' possible midfield next season is mouth watering

Giovincio - Sissoko - Alonso - Cameronesi

(if you don't know about giovincio i suggest you read up! my spelling of his name could be wrong though :o)

Spelling is just a little off but he's a good talent. Saw him live last year and he is nippy but I'd say Palladino will get a chance on the left ahead of him. Personally, I've always been a big fan of Tiago and in fairness, Almiron isn't that crap either

• Advertisement

Spelling is just a little off but he's a good talent. Saw him live last year and he is nippy but I'd say Palladino will get a chance on the left ahead of him. Personally, I've always been a big fan of Tiago and in fairness, Almiron isn't that crap either

Doubtful. Palladino is not as good. Giovinco has been immense this year and is arguably the hottest young prospect in europe right now.

I honestly don't know how you can say that Almiron isn't crap he along with Tiago have been brutal. If you want a decent team next year then those 2 should be the first to go!

Players can have bad seasons, it doesn't make them crap. Almiron was a star at Empoli for two years before joining Juve and Tiago has won both the Premiership and Ligue 1. They certainly aren't crap

Here http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=46&a=82134

http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=21&a=82202

Now word is that the American owners have blocked the sale, if I understand it correctly.

Players can have bad seasons, it doesn't make them crap. Almiron was a star at Empoli for two years before joining Juve and Tiago has won both the Premiership and Ligue 1. They certainly aren't crap

Tiago's been on a downward spiral since. His form has gotten progressively worse and with Sissoko here now and with the possibility of Aquiliani or Alonso he is surplus to requirements its now looking likely that he is going Atletico for £7million not too bad a loss considering his form.

Though I agree Almiron should get another chance and I think Juventus will loan him as reported.

Anyways Zayeleta and Blasi are gone.

Barzagali has just signed for Fiorentina apparently shame because he could have been v.good for Juve!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Gilardino signs for Fiorentina.

Reported to be a €15million fee.

Wish him luck, he's a serious talent, just didn't fit the system.

Mutu will trhive playing off him next season, they were amazing together at Parma.

Hugo Lloris to Milan in the next 24 hours by all accounts.
    Here's a wee video of the young lad =D
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=mBGezxHGsEQ

Also Milan and Barce are only £1.5million away from agreeing a price.

Oddo Nesta Kaladze Zambrotta

What a defence!

• Advertisement

Zambrotta is a great signing but I would have thought that Milan would have tried to get somebody on the other side of 30. Althought the defense is impressive it's still an old defense.

31 31 29 31 is hardly old... they've all got atleast 4 years ahead of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

juve signed a promising youngsters age 18 from sweden, 500k or so

juve signed a promising youngsters age 18 from sweden, 500k or so

Albin Ekdal
    He had a trial with Chelsea two years ago. They tried to sign him, but he preferred to finish school!!

More info
    http://goal.com:80/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=514085

Juve Complete Capture Of 'New Ibrahimovic'*
    Juventus have completed the signing of young Swedish sensation Albin Ekdal,
    labelled by some as the 'new Zlatan Ibrahimovic'.

The 18-year-old IF Brommapojkarna attacking-midfielder is over 6ft tall and
    is seen as a huge prospect for the future.

Ekdal reportedly arrived in Turin late last night, before having a
    successful medical examination this morning.

The starlet had trials with Chelsea as a 15-year-old but turned down a move
    to the club in order to stay and mature in Sweden.

He has been linked with a move to a host of European giants, including Inter
    Milan, Arsenal and Ajax.

Juventus will pay around £700,000 for Ekdal, who will remain in his home
    country until the summer so that he can finish his studies.

He will then be loaned out next season, possibly to Empoli, who have become
    something of a feeder club in recent times.

"A few details remain to be cleared up, but Albin will stay with us until
    next spring to graduate," Brommapojkarna director Ola Danhard stated.

"We are proud of him and happy that he has an opportunity to play for one of
    Europe's biggest clubs."

Ekdal, who is currently an Under-18 international for Sweden, has suffered
    from a number of injuries this season that have limited his playing time.

*Gianni Wilson*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭hunter164

Seaneh wrote: »
    Hugo Lloris to Milan in the next 24 hours by all accounts.
    Here's a wee video of the young lad =D
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=mBGezxHGsEQ

Also Milan and Barce are only £1.5million away from agreeing a price.

Oddo Nesta Kaladze Zambrotta

What a defence!

Lloris is going to Lyon.

- ANTONIO CASSANO is a SAMPDORIA player. He joins from Real Madrid on a free-transfer on a 5-year contract .... BUT ... if he is sold after the first season, Samp will have to pay a €7 million penalty to Real Madrid, while if he is sold during the following three years, the penalty will be €5 million. CASSANO can also choose to leave Sampdoria if someone is willing to pay a €20 million fee for him

Amauri signs for Juventus OFFICIAL!!

finally!!!!

Amauri is officially a Juventus player after completing a transfer from Palermo and is in Turin to be presented as a Bianconero.

After painstakingly slow progress during recent negotiations, the Brazilian hitman has signed a four-year contract with the Old Lady, which will net him around £2.8m per season, plus bonuses.

Juve will pay Palermo £9.8m and grant the Rosanero co-ownership of Azzurrini midfielder Antonio Nocerino and striker Davide Lanzafame.

Amauri hit 15 goals last season for a mediocre Sicilian outfit and is guaranteed an enormous cash reward if he reaches the 20-goal mark next season.

The former Chievo man is the Turin giants’ first swoop as they attempt to strengthen their squad for a Champions League adventure and a Scudetto push next year.

Amauri will give his first interview as a Juventus player within the next hour.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/may30i.html

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12875_3629555,00.html

http://goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?contenutoid=716924

what strike force, del piero trezeguet amauri Iaquinta Palladino! will any of them go i wonder?

Palladino might be out on loan I think

he played great in their win over melbourne on wednesday i think it was, 2 goals!

Juves team is lookin amazing if its going to be the way i think it will

Buffon
    Mellberg Andrade Chiellini (new player)

Camo Sissoko/Xavi alonso Giovinco

Del piero/Treze/palla/Iaquinta/Amauri

decent cover for all positions once they get in a left back , Molinaro has potential but is a bit of a muppet at times.

so if Juve are going to Challenge for the champions league they will need 1 more midfielder(xavi alonso) and then 2 defenders maybe. thats all they need.

Latest rumours,Trezeguet to Barca,Xavi to Juve-swap,Mihajlovic got offer to retake coach place in Galatasaray

This is what I think Juve's squad will be for next season,

GK : Buffon, ?*

Defence : Melberg, leggrotaglie, andrade, chiellini, de ceglie, zebina, grosso* zapata*

Midfield : Giovinco, Camo, nedved, sissoko, zanetti, alonso* palumbo*

Forwards : Del Piero, Trezeguet, Amauri

*Player's bought

The rest will be loaned out, put in youth team or sold

thats my predicition anyways

Zambrota is in Milan and Barca will get 9mil for him.It seems Milan will make a good team this summer

Amoruso joins Lazio

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jun5k.html

Can't see the point of this transfer, but, hey!

• Advertisement

he played great in their win over melbourne on wednesday i think it was, 2 goals!

Juves team is lookin amazing if its going to be the way i think it will

Buffon
    Mellberg Andrade Chiellini (new player)

Camo Sissoko/Xavi alonso Giovinco

Del piero/Treze/palla/Iaquinta/Amauri

decent cover for all positions once they get in a left back , Molinaro has potential but is a bit of a muppet at times.

so if Juve are going to Challenge for the champions league they will need 1 more midfielder(xavi alonso) and then 2 defenders maybe. thats all they need.

Has Criscito improved at all this season, had high hopes for him

Europe must be asleep! Palermo announce they have signed Amelia for €6m. The Italy number two GK. For €6m!!!

Has Criscito improved at all this season, had high hopes for him

not much i hear , he will be on loan again im certain!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

nipplenuts wrote: »
    Europe must be asleep! Palermo announce they have signed Amelia for €6m. The Italy number two GK. For €6m!!!

What a bargain
    Not sure he is good enough for a CL team but still one of the best in Italy

I'd definitely rate him over AC's, Roma's and Inter's number 1. Would have thought he would have gotten a bigger club

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

I'd definitely rate him over AC's, Roma's and Inter's number 1. Would have thought he would have gotten a bigger club

Well I meat what a club in the Cl should ahve as a keeper not nessesaryaly what they do have
    He is better than any of Milans lot but I expect(hope) them to buy one
    Cesar has improved a lot and is only behind buffon in seire a Doni and Amelia is a close call

Cesar has improved a lot and is only behind buffon in seire a Doni and Amelia is a close call

Frey is certainly better that Julio Cesar

Stankovic to go in Juventus or in Atletico Madrid +25mil for Aguero

• Advertisement

Milan just announced the signing of Zambrotta for £7million.

Also, apparently one of Adebyore, Drogba or Ettoo will sign, Gomes and Berbatov are off the list.

Juve signed a new defender yesterday, just a back up it looks like, not a big name and hes 26.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jul10k.html

If he can recapture his form of two years ago he'll be a bargain.

Vieri already having problems in Atalanta while some fans didnt allow him to park his car when he tryed to come to stadium

Rumour,Nikola Zigic from Valencia to Palermo for 10mil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,828 ✭✭✭gosplan

Wow, if Milan get Ronaldhino playing well again then that's one seriously sick midfield.

Flamini, Pirlo, Kaka, Ronaldhino

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

or Ronaldinho could become the new Rivaldo. it will be interesting to see but i think his motivation to play the game is gone.

Same opinion, dont see him playing so good in Milan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

To all you Rossonieri fans out there, I hope for the sake of football that this new challenge for Ronaldinho will motivate him to get into shape and change his disgutingly frivilous attitudes towards hard work... And maybe, just maybe, we will see glimpses of his 04-06 form..

Otherwise, you can rot in hell Gordinho... :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

A late reply I know, but this is an absolutely amazing deal. Roma's entire team is basically made to facilitate Totti and Mancini, and both are absolute class...

Its a pity that Roma's financial situation has forced them to sell Mancini, but its a great great signing for Inter and Mourinhos new Serie A endevour..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

He didnt have bad season last year. I dont see him play much but what I did see he was good but your right the season before he was class. I think he scored a cracker against Inter that year.

Ronaldinho and Milan I think will be made for each other but I think what will be a big influence on how he gets on is the age of the squad. Milan dont get around like they used to and if Ronaldinho means other players have to cover for him they will struggle

• Advertisement
Advertisement